Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2018 12:43:07 PM EDT
I need to have a optics rail properly installed on an SLR 106 . I have a Bulgarian rail just need someone competent to drill the receiver and rivet it on. I called AK USA but they don't return my calls.
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 1:08:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 1:30:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would contact Will and Tommy at Fire Control Group Mfg - they have a shop in Port Charlotte (941-286-0590) and, believe they are also working out of Don's Gun Shop (239-334-6779) in Ft Myers on Palm Ave.
View Quote
OK thanks for the info do you know if this is something they do ?
Link Posted: 3/25/2018 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#3]
They are currently building their own custom AKs last I checked. Will is awesome
Link Posted: 3/29/2018 8:24:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Don himself does great AK work FYI.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 5:25:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would contact Will and Tommy at Fire Control Group Mfg - they have a shop in Port Charlotte (941-286-0590) and, believe they are also working out of Don's Gun Shop (239-334-6779) in Ft Myers on Palm Ave.
View Quote
I just picked up my rifle from those guys tonight. What a class act they are super nice guys did an excellent job fast straight polished my trigger hammer looks like a mirror and works great. Thanks for the referral.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top