Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2022 10:10:58 PM EDT
Sadly it looks like my SIL is not long for this world.   Are there any covid restrictions I need to know about?  Indianapolis area.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 12:21:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to hear about your sister.

There are very few restrictions still in place. I'm supposed to wear a mask at the oncology center when I'm in the chair, but they're not enforcing that even. The general hospital areas (Community Hospital at least) has dropped masking to an optional recommendation. Public areas, restaurants, theaters, etc. have dropped everything, from what I have seen. As with all public panic and silliness, YMMV.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:02:59 PM EDT
[#2]
It's pretty much zero restrictions here in Indiana.

Safe travels and sorry for your sister's health issues.
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 10:56:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like it is like here in Wisconsin.  
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/7/2022 8:56:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Some of the hospitals have reinstated mask requirements and limiting visitors.   This was just in the last couple of days.  

Hope things go as well as possible.
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 2:26:28 PM EDT
[#5]
My step daughter was just in the Icu w a cosncussion . No Covid rules but they were only allowing 2 peeps in the room for general visitation .

Your results may vary .

God Bless.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 9:29:30 AM EDT
[#6]
A little late, but based on two recent occasions in different hospitals, they don't seem to care too much.  My son went into one hospital recently to visit a patient.  They tried to give him a mask, but he refused and kept going.  No one bothered him after that.  A friend had to go with his family to a hospital with pretty tight security.  He took the mask, but did not wear it.  No one bothered him, but he also said that he was the only person that he saw without a mask.

Your sister will be in my prayers today.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top