Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2022 12:53:24 AM EDT

He's been fvcking up your rights since at least 1994:

" . . . The head Moonbat was State senator Adam Smith. Here is what I know about Washington and machineguns. After the NFA act in 1934, four years later Washington passed a law against private ownership in 1938. The politicians were scared of gangsters and tommyguns. The only way a person could obtain private ownership was if your were a part of the military. Full time or part time. Didn't matter. You could privately own a machinegun. At one time there were 1.256 privately owned machineguuns in Washington. I personally knew a few of the guys. I do know that one of my friends packed up and moved to Lebonon Oregon. In that bill in 1994, Senator Adam Smith added two words to the RCW. "Official Duty". No longer could you privately own unless you were in official duty. The door was shut. The guns that are here in the state can be kept under a grandfather clause. But can never be sold within the state. . . "   https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/why-are-machine-guns-illegal-in-wa-state.89803/page-2

Link Posted: 7/22/2022 1:06:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Someone near me has one, legal or not. I've heard burst fire that is too well timed to be from a bump stock or bump firing manually. I say good for them.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 2:53:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Someone near me has one, legal or not. I've heard burst fire that is too well timed to be from a bump stock or bump firing manually. I say good for them.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2022 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can bump fire from the hip that sounds perfectly timed like an illegal machine gun.

But it's not.

Just in case anyone asks...
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 6:07:37 PM EDT
[#4]
 I'll be voting against him for sure.  This guy always wins for a large margin, though.  Its depressing that democratic voters will still vote for someone who enthusiastically tries to reduce your rights and lets your community turn into a drug/crime den.  The community could become so dangerous that they could take small arms fire from a drive by on the way to the polls and they'd still vote for a democrat.  Some people will never be able to make the connection between their voting decisions and their quality of life.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 7:12:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 11:38:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Adam Smith has always been a democratic piece of shit.  These last few years though, he has become a psycho-liberal piece of shit.   Fuck him.  He is the enemy.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I just got his mailer and he touts his "common sense gun violence prevention laws" right on the front along with more money for education.

I'd wipe my ass with it but I don't want to catch the pridepox, so I threw it in the trash where it belongs.

Has any politician ever had a more ironic name?
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 12:52:03 PM EDT
[#8]
So do we know if any of these District 9 candidates are pro gun?
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 2:40:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So do we know if any of these District 9 candidates are pro gun?
View Quote

None of the others have been in office, so no voting record, but

Doug Basler, (R), yes, seen/heard him speaking for and at gun rights rallies, for at least a decade.

Sea Chan (R), also looks good, based on a bunch of other issues, has veteran status too.

Link Posted: 7/31/2022 4:01:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Any takes on state & fed candidates?
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 11:24:45 PM EDT
[#11]
We voted for Smiley for Senate. I wish the GOP candidates could have just agreed on one candidate and didn’t split the vote. That is how that water head Murray will win again.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 7:40:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We voted for Smiley for Senate. I wish the GOP candidates could have just agreed on one candidate and didn’t split the vote. That is how that water head Murray will win again.
View Quote

isn't it smiley v Murray in the general election?  Are they not the top 2 candidates that advance to the general
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top