Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2021 8:47:09 PM EDT

The first Texas location of Wild Fork Foods will open in Frisco, according to the Florida-based company that operates the meat and seafood market.

The company did not confirm an opening date for the store at 4770 W. Eldorado Parkway, Suite 100, but the market already offers online ordering and delivery in Dallas-Fort Worth.

It offers over 700 products, ranging from fresh meats and produce to breads and desserts. It also offers wild-caught seafood and a collection of plant-based proteins.

Its newest online products include colossal stone crab claws, wagyu steak, whole suckling pig, mushroom-seasoned pork loin fillet, and herb crusted sirloin medallions. Its specialty meats are bison, venison, elk, alligator, ostrich, rabbit, veal and goat.

The store also offers ready-to-eat products, including mini baked brie with apple chutney, udon noodles and escargot served in garlic and parsley.

Wild Fork Foods has eight locations in Florida. The Frisco store will be its first location in Texas.
View Quote

I'm looking forward to trying some meats I haven't had before or can't readily buy

https://www.dallasnews.com/food/2021/02/11/wild-fork-foods-frisco/

Link Posted: 2/13/2021 9:33:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Neat. I’m lucky to get lamb chops here in our little town. Of course I have freezers full of venison and other wild game, still would like to make a trip up there some time to check it out.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 10:02:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like it might be worth checking out. It’s been awhile since I have had rabbit or goat.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 12:58:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Cant wait for it to open.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 9:07:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Co-worker did online ordering and said it was great. I'll give them a shot as soon as this winter storm is over.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 8:33:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Co-worker did online ordering and said it was great. I'll give them a shot as soon as this winter storm is over.
View Quote

From a different location? I didn't think the Frisco store was open yet
I've only had elk once but it was delicious. Ate at a restaurant in Colorado, I think in Rocky Mountain State Park. It was a plate of kebab filets including elk, bison, and venison. Looking forward to trying it again.

Link Posted: 2/17/2021 8:48:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Goodness, their seafood selection looks pretty good (for what I eat). I haven't been able to go deep sea fishing in several years, this will definitely help.

Right around the corner to boot.. i'll give them a try
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 12:55:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

From a different location? I didn't think the Frisco store was open yet
I've only had elk once but it was delicious. Ate at a restaurant in Colorado, I think in Rocky Mountain State Park. It was a plate of kebab filets including elk, bison, and venison. Looking forward to trying it again.

View Quote

Ordered from their website. Was delivered to her door.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 2:08:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Will they sell bat soup?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top