Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2021 2:17:59 PM EDT
There is a dealer in San Angelo called CBH Arms. They have an item I'm very interested in. U can't find much about them on the internet. Are they good to go? Much appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 3:02:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of them but I do know there has been some new buildings in place at the address that has been listed on google for them.

What listing are you seeing that has something you want?

There has been a few scams that was trying to use one of the local gun shop names in Angelo the past few months.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 8:27:43 PM EDT
[#2]
It's a GunsAmerica listing, which is why I ask. I will call them tomorrow and inquire.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 8:58:30 PM EDT
[#3]
If you want you can send me the listing.  I am not there now but I can see if I can have someone drive by.

If the listing is like any of the other scams that have listed some San Angelo shops before like 1.  Rare gun and below what others want  2. A pallet of 9mm for  $12-14 a box then you need to ignore it.  Also if you do call a number and they don’t sound like they are from west Texas do not send them any money.  Your not going to find any gun shop in west Texas that has a Indian, Nigerian or New York accent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top