Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2021 11:21:20 PM EDT
106° and going East out of Reno and a woman with a flat tire is standing there shooting the breeze fairly confident she's not going to melt into a fairly large blob.  
  Because she has a trooper. Not that kind. The NVHP Trooper one . And there he was getting after it.  Spinning a Star like a 1940 pit crew it was awesome to see . Reminded me of a Ballerina with a baton.  Dude had finesse.  
And the chatty woman with a Doughnut in one hand and a phone in the other with all the confidence in the world because she is headed down the road before the chocolate doughnut melts.
  Thanks Trooper great job.  Hope it went well for you.  

This Trooper sure saved her bacon.  That asphalt was 150°  ballpark.  At somewhere close to 106° ambient.  

Wanted to stop and offer some of my Gatorade out of the ice chest ,gallon.  Never know huh.  
  It was handled, great job.

Mostly true , writer privilege.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:30:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a trooper bring my dog to my house once after he wandered onto the highway. That is service.

We have another trooper that isn’t so stellar. He volunteers with the fire department but is always showing up to incidents wearing the wrong uniform.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top