Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/4/2020 9:45:46 PM EDT
More to follow.

I'm in Warren, RI, nearby Bristol, and in mid-Bay, so to speak.

LOTS of illegal aerial fireworks, as well as the usual ground-effects types.  Many of them were also illegal.

Nice to see that many fellow Citizens display their patriotism, even in the face of augmented Police patrols.

No doubt, ReGina, our Governor, takes a dim view of the Plebs voicing their personal opinions.  Her Majesty has never liked being questioned.

While most Rhode Islanders give Gina props for containing the Virus, her having put out a 1.85 MILLION $ "NO_Bid" contract with her campaign contributors for the overall plan on combatting the Virus is just now coming to light.  Let's see how this works out, not to mention her supporting a "Demonstration" in Providence (State Capitol) joining the "Demonstrators" without "social-distancing", and without a face mask.

I think most RI citizens can see "political hypocrisy" for what it is.  Not to mention taking personal credit for the Virus plan, and then we find out the plan was handed to her on a platter.  A 1.85 MILLION dollar platter.  At OUR expense, and ReGina takes all the credit for being wise.

Let's hope some RI voters don't automatically vote Democrat in the next election.  We'll see.....

BTW, has any other RI voter been encouraged to "Vote By Mail"?  

I wonder about that.  Maybe you should also.  After all, George Soros (Nazi Collaborator) instituted the "Secretary of State" project in order to gain control of the people who count the votes.

As Stalin once said (paraphrasing) "Who votes is one thing.  What matters is who counts the votes". Even Snopes the unfailingly Leftist "fact-checking'" site grudgingly admits this.

Yes, I know the Communists will always dispute this.  A certain way for them to self-identify.  Go research the phrase on the internet, and decide for yourself.

God Bless America!

Hmmm....

28 reads, and no comments.  Very interesting.

Link Posted: 7/4/2020 11:50:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Well said, all of it RAF
Link Posted: 7/5/2020 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top