Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2021 9:33:14 PM EDT
Anyone know where I could find 8208 XBR, Varget, or RL15?

I have notifications set with Powder Valley, Midsouth Graffs, Natchez but the internet bots always get everything before I can get items into my cart. ?????
Link Posted: 12/16/2021 11:20:40 PM EDT
[#1]
You're not the only one looking, ordered a dillon last christmas, received it in june and was just now able to find some primers, but no powder in sight.
Link Posted: 12/17/2021 10:03:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I run a RL550B as well great press.  You really have to monitor all of the online retailers.  I’m checking twice a day.  I’ve been successfully obtaining some Varget and H4350 over the last 30days however, I have not seen 8208 xbr come into stock to date.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 5:37:08 PM EDT
[#3]
What part of KS? I go to my mom’s house in Overland Park, I know I have some vargat and may have some of the others.
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 10:02:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Got lucky and snagged a good supply of Varget and H4350 however 8208 XBR remains elusive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top