Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2021 10:00:47 AM EDT
Which one of you was it and why didn’t you invite the rest of us?

I just heard about this gender reveal. I wonder what the damage will be financially.

Gender reveal is going to be very expensive.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 11:59:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I once did a 40 lb use of tannerite touch off to destroy a broncos hat which I was forced to wear after loosing a bet.

yep cops showed up asked what we were doing and politely asked us to put down our guns as we were still shooting targets 25 minutes later when he showed up.  

He said Oh OK. well have fun and be safe and went about his day leaving us alone LOL

Yep that was about as large a I would ever go with that stuff.  It vaporized the homer bucket it was in and left nothing but some fuzz left of that broncos hat.

Also put a 4ish foot wide by 1.5 foot deep crater in the ground.

Cop reported to us that someone in town called to complain someone must have blown up a LP tank or something
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top