Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2020 8:16:55 AM EDT
Today we vote in Sean Duffy’s replacement.

I fear we are going to lose it since no one realizes today is voting day.

Spread the word.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 8:48:25 AM EDT
[#1]
We voted back in April. We got absentee ballots at the same time we got them for the supreme court election on April 7th. A whole bunch of people in my township did the same. Town clerk works from home and was she swamped with mail, I know the mail carrier who delivered them. This is a overwhelmingly "red" area.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 8:00:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Voter turnout in Vilas County was 55%. Too many lazy assholes at 45% who didn't bother. But the good guy won, so all is good.

I saw some Zunker signs, but most were all in front of the usual lib-Dem homes. I can predict exactly where the Dim's signs will be when there's an election.
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 9:06:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out the map at this link. WTF is wrong with the upper left corner of this state? Douglass, Bayfield, and Ashland counties went big time for the Pelosi-lite candidate. Didn't know that many commies lived up north. Can we just give them to Minnesota?

Tiffany kicked ass everywhere else.

https://www.businessinsider.com/wisconsins-7th-congressional-district-special-election-live-results-2020-5?fbclid=IwAR3E_hRMaoGZxeL5gFhWacJ1E22Ef_KL7n0zlRV6PFBKL8EcOTUAoZlprEQ
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 9:22:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Those are very heavy union counties, with Superior and Ashland being the biggest cities.  Also a lot of hand out craving jack pine savages.

Add in a few Indian reservations and you get a heavy blue area.

Link Posted: 5/13/2020 10:54:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Clarinath:
Those are very heavy union counties, with Superior and Ashland being the biggest cities.  Also a lot of hand out craving jack pine savages.

Add in a few Indian reservations and you get a heavy blue area.

View Quote

Ashland is also the home of Northland College, a very liberal private institution. One of my cousins earned her liberal arts teaching degree from there. Unfortunately, her political views would make Karl Marx look like a conservative.
Gary
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 1:38:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Reloder56:

Ashland is also the home of Northland College, a very liberal private institution. One of my cousins earned her liberal arts teaching degree from there. Unfortunately, her political views would make Karl Marx look like a conservative.
Gary
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Reloder56:
Originally Posted By Clarinath:
Those are very heavy union counties, with Superior and Ashland being the biggest cities.  Also a lot of hand out craving jack pine savages.

Add in a few Indian reservations and you get a heavy blue area.

Ashland is also the home of Northland College, a very liberal private institution. One of my cousins earned her liberal arts teaching degree from there. Unfortunately, her political views would make Karl Marx look like a conservative.
Gary

Lots of Liberal MN transplants as well.

It’s where all the free huggers go when they’ve had enough of the cities. Unfortunately their is a mental disconnect to what they are leaving & continue to vote libtard.
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 7:23:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By gtfoxy:

Lots of Liberal MN transplants as well.

It’s where all the free huggers go when they’ve had enough of the cities. Unfortunately their is a mental disconnect to what they are leaving & continue to vote libtard.
View Quote

LOL...we've got a good number of them in Vilas & Oneida too, plus a very big rez... but there's enough sane people to offset the libturd madness. The Presque Isle area of N.W. Vilas County is like "Madison North, Lite".

btw... I quit using the term libtard. I was informed that there are mentally challenged people who took great offense at being compared to liberal Democrats.

And besides that...."turd" just seems to fit better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top