User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/22/2024 5:53:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheBeaverRetriever:
@wingnutx
Tagging you in case your schedule allows for it and you haven't seen this yet.
View Quote

Thanks!  I'll be there.
Link Posted: 6/1/2024 12:37:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Old school tag on this. Very interested
Link Posted: 6/2/2024 12:19:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I’d like to come if work allows. Will check in closer to date to see what I can bring to contribute.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 9:43:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Couple of questions:

-how kid-friendly is this?

-anyone bringing a Garand?

Anyone bringing anything particularly fun to shoot that'll be available to borrow? I'm trying to think of what ammo to bring, if any, beyond for my own stuff.

Link Posted: 6/17/2024 1:49:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know if I'm coming yet or not. But if I do, I can bring my M1.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 4:32:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By arowneragain:
Couple of questions:

Anyone bringing anything particularly fun to shoot that'll be available to borrow? I'm trying to think of what ammo to bring, if any, beyond for my own stuff.

View Quote

I will have my Garand available.  I have some ammo, but not "shoot all you want" levels of ammo.  If you have 30-06 to bring, it just needs to be M2 ball, not commercial stuff unless it is loaded for the M1.

Sounds like we'll have some full auto samples showing up.  Here's what I'm planning to bring out, and anyone is welcome to shoot any of these:

AP5 (MP5 clone)
PTR 9KT w/ binary trigger (MP5k clone)
Mosin Nagant M44
Suppressed 5.56 SBR AR-15
.300 SBR AR-15
Suppressed 9mm SBR AR-9
Suppressed GSG Firefly

Regarding kids, let's take a poll.  I have no issue with kids, but I'm just hosting...this is everybody's day.  I'll fire up a poll thread.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 5:25:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By kcobean:

I will have my Garand available.  I have some ammo, but not "shoot all you want" levels of ammo.  If you have 30-06 to bring, it just needs to be M2 ball, not commercial stuff unless it is loaded for the M1.

Sounds like we'll have some full auto samples showing up.  Here's what I'm planning to bring out, and anyone is welcome to shoot any of these:

AP5 (MP5 clone)
Mosin Nagant M44
.300 SBR AR-15
Suppressed 9mm SBR AR-9
Suppressed GSG Firefly

Regarding kids, let's take a poll.  I have no issue with kids, but I'm just hosting...this is everybody's day.  I'll fire up a poll thread.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kcobean:
Originally Posted By arowneragain:
Couple of questions:

AP5 (MP5 clone)
Mosin Nagant M44
.300 SBR AR-15
Suppressed 9mm SBR AR-9
Suppressed GSG Firefly

Sounds good and it’s 100% fine with me either way. I just don’t want to show up with a kid and be the only one, or show up and there be kids everywhere but I left mine at home.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 8:42:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Our summer has become quite busy with a lot of different things
going on, so unfortunately we will not be able to attend
Link Posted: Today 7:39:22 AM EDT
[#9]
@handyandy - FYSA, in the event you were interested and had the time.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top