Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2020 10:26:33 PM EDT
To honor healthcare workers who haven't been doing anything.   All the hospitals are empty or getting closed down.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 8:11:59 PM EDT
[#1]
So your saying my wife didn’t take care of two Covid-19 patients today? Damn broad brush you have there...
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 9:05:48 PM EDT
[#2]
A lot of healthcare workers are also furloughed. My wife is out of work. Maybe we can get a flyover for all the people who are out of work by government decree and not making one red cent but are still expected to pay taxes on everything they own. I am expected to pay taxes on both trucks and my camper. I call the tax office and ask them if they are giving extensions. Nope, we are not she says. So the government can shut down my ability to make money on one hand, and demand I pay my taxes on the other. I say that deserves a flyover.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 7:08:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I decree that my car taxes for 2020 have been pushed out until 2021!
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 11:06:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I decree that my car taxes for 2020 have been pushed out until 2021!
View Quote

You only get the flyover if you pay the taxes on time while out of work. Sorry, everyone can’t be a hero.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 1:48:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Prisma Parkridge Irmo got only two very lost F-16s flying like they were late to a tee time ...  
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 3:58:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Meh, unimpressed. Now fly over with a B2 stealth bomber flanked by two F35s, and NOW you have my attention!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top