Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2018 10:40:13 PM EDT
Ladies and gents,

I have wanted an M1A forever. I know that we cant have the 308, but can we do 6.5, and is there anything reason that I should not get one?
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 12:02:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Why not .308 (or, since I'm a new resident of MD, is this a dumb question)?
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 7:51:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why not .308 (or, since I'm a new resident of MD, is this a dumb question)?
View Quote
banned in md

although the polytech m14 is not banned

list here
http://mdsp.maryland.gov/Organization/Pages/CriminalInvestigationBureau/LicensingDivision/Firearms/FirearmSearch.aspx
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 11:21:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

banned in md

although the polytech m14 is not banned

list here
http://mdsp.maryland.gov/Organization/Pages/CriminalInvestigationBureau/LicensingDivision/Firearms/FirearmSearch.aspx
View Quote
That is damned amazing.  It would have never crossed my mind that some leftist scum would have made an effort to ban the M1A. I hope they die of a painful cancer, and I mean that sincerely.

I'm a new resident of MD (will be here for 3-5 years), thank you for the education.  I love southern MD, I hate the ruling class...I hope they get to live in the world they long for, without my money or access to firearms.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 12:06:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That is damned amazing.  It would have never crossed my mind that some leftist scum would have made an effort to ban the M1A. I hope they die of a painful cancer, and I mean that sincerely.

I'm a new resident of MD (will be here for 3-5 years), thank you for the education.  I love southern MD, I hate the ruling class...I hope they get to live in the world they long for, without my money or access to firearms.
View Quote
md is ruled by the bodymore/dc metro corridor
souther, eastern, and western md have no say in what happens

its unfortunate, but its the truth
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 3:09:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, but for some reason, the 6.5 is good to go from my understanding.

I do not know anything really about the cartridge, but I know that I want one of the style of the rifle, and I am doing what I can with what i got.

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 12:38:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I know of 2 gun shops that have the 6.5 M1A in stock.  They were told by the MD State Police that the 6.5 was good to go.

Don't try to understand the stupidity of the state of Maryland.  You will go crazy.
Link Posted: 5/22/2018 7:17:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I know of 2 gun shops that have the 6.5 M1A in stock.  They were told by the MD State Police that the 6.5 was good to go.

Don't try to understand the stupidity of the state of Maryland.  You will go crazy.
View Quote
isnt that the truth, i do not try to understand anymore, I am just doing the best I can
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top