BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 8:32:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 8:42:24 AM EDT
[#2]
This is the chart used for a 3-day waiting period. AlaCo is 5 days for all guns except for LE & CWP.

Link Posted: 3/25/2020 9:09:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well aware of SB 7026. Simply pointing out that the State Constitution has been that was for a LONG TIME.
View Quote

For handguns, yes. That is not at all what I was talking about and I am confident that you were aware of that from the start.

Look, I appreciate what you are doing most of the time and for the most part we are on the same team, ok, but why does it at least seem like you are trying to divert my intent or protect scott and his actions? If it is about having an R in a senate seat what good will that do us when he decides to screw gun owners again?
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 1:28:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Scott fucked us and should've not won. But if you're going to make statements about why things are the way they are. You need to base it on fact. The waiting period was there long before SB 7026 and counties could amend it up to five days for handguns and long guns before Scott was even Governor.
View Quote

This is a fact, I did not have to deal with any of it, beyond handgun transfers with no wait exemption, where my business physically is until he signed the legislation with the following characteristics: the wait on long guns, stripping those under 21 years of age of the ability to buy a long gun from a primary retail source, etc. I am not in any way focused on the 3 day waiting period for handgun purchases with no CCW, yet you keep turning back to that. That 3 day wait has been around since I was in high school and it has changed nothing about the way I run a business that was created over 20 years later. What rick scott signed did, that is the point.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 4:22:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I grew up in Dade County, the county enacted the five day wait on everything long before I was legally old enough to purchase a firearm from a FFL.
View Quote

We never had any county enacted rules in either of the counties I have lived in. I suppose hearing that about Dade elevates my opinion of Duval, at least somewhat.
Link Posted: 3/30/2020 1:00:37 AM EDT
[#9]
If you want a gun, go buy one cash money no questions. Liberals are buying drugs every day.  If you must have a new gun then 4473
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top