Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2021 8:01:26 PM EDT
This shoot celebrates the conclusion of Halloween. Old Halloween pumpkins need to be disposed of properly. What better way to do that than shooting them and blowing them up? Bring your own guns, ammo, tannerite, and leftover Halloween pumpkins. All class 3/NFA stuff (Machine guns and silencers, etc.) welcome. Shoot full auto M-16’s, Uzi’s, MP5’s (and many more). We meet in the parking lot (5282  West 250 South, Russiaville, IN 46979) at 2pm and hit the range shortly afterwards. Safety briefing first and then the fun begins. Entry is just $10 per person for the day. After the shoot we go out to eat at Half Moon Brewery (4051 S Lafountain St, Kokomo, IN 46902). Its totally awesome! Friends and family welcome. Hearing and eye protection is required.

FB Event Page: Link
Where: 5282 County Rd W 250 S, Russiaville, IN 46979
When: Saturday November 6th, 2pm to 6pm (meet in the parking lot and then head to the range at 2pm)
What to bring: Hearing protection, eye protection, guns, ammo, pumpkins, tannerite, silencers, military vehicles
Eats: We eat after the shoot at Half Moon Brewery (4051 S Lafountain St, Kokomo, IN 46902)

Here are some pics from previous pumpkin shoots...
Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 10

Picture 11

Picture 12
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 2:41:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a good time.

AIRBORNE!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 11:38:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Fun times indeed! Too bad I live hours away.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 1:20:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Any recommendations on local gun shops and a place to stay after the bar? Rural Indiana is way too dark to drive through after a few drinks.
Link Posted: 11/5/2021 4:18:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Whew! Time to ice my thumbs.

Attachment Attached File

Suggested footwear (i.e., muddy range)? I better go grab some pumpkins!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top