Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2018 9:51:54 PM EDT
Rob, I apologize, I didn't realize that you were a pawn in this thing, like I said previously:

If i don't find your holster by next week (We have been doing a systematic search in two locations) I will send you the money!

As for you Ciraxis, I've only met you once or twice and can't address your character, however instead of you coming to me with your beef you go to others...

That tells me all I need to know about you.

If I hold any other events, consider yourself not invited!

Rob, I'll PM you with arrangements.

Edit History

Original Post:

You want to be such a dick about it and accuse me of stealing or selling your precious holster that you loaned me back in 2015 and we BOTH forgot about long ago!

Yes I was grateful for the use back then because I had shoulder on my right arm and didn't have a lefty holster to use.

I tried 2 or 3 times to get it back to you in the past and even invited you to come out hunting (Its been so long now I don't quite recall how many times)

You reminded me with a subtle hint in the BBQ thread around Easter, I started looking for it as best I could while recovering after a week in the hospital from pneumonia at home kind of embarrassed at that point that we forgot.

Then I suffered heart trouble and after another week in the hospital , I'm on disability and could barely move until about 2 weeks ago, I'm finally well enough to start cardiac rehab and began this Tuesday.

TEN DAYS AGO I TOLD YOU I WOULD RESUME THE SEARCH, I OFFERED TO BUILD YOU A CUSTOM HOLSTER, or give you the money I owe for a replacement if I couldn't find it. (SEE BELOW GENTLEMEN)

Since then, you have gotten an admin who shall remain nameless to ask me to make right. Then you hijack a tread totally unrelated to our dealings, even after the contact below!

You sir have NO CLASS!

Yes. I misplaced your precious property!

I Apologize!

If i don't find your holster by next week (We have been doing a systematic search in two locations) I will send you the money!

I'm not putting myself in the hospital again, or leaving my 8 year old without a father just because you want to piss and moan about loosing this precious holster that didn't seem to bother you since 2015!

Those of you who know me, I know don't believe the rhetoric and besmirching of my name.

There are several new guys here that never got an opportunity to go to GUNS ALONG THE MOHAWK, or meet me in person in the past couple years.

This is why I'm responding on the Hometown Forum and not the BEAR PIT because apparently character assassination has been allowed here now!

Actual message in reply to my offer below:

From 41magluva
To Adirondack1
Date 5/20/2018 3:14:38 PM EDT
Subject Re[4]: Lefty holster
Rob I''''ve been looking for it since I''''ve been out of work.

I''''m better off buying or making you another because I haven't found it in a month of looking thru gear.
It is a D.M. Bullard ?dual carry?. Base price is $100.
http://dmbullardleather.com/1429711.html

I?m not interested in you making me a holster. DMB is a high quality custom maker.My mailing address is
PO box EDIT
EDIT NY 13XXX

Post Edit

You want to be such a dick about it and accuse me of stealing or selling your precious holster that you loaned me back in 2015 and we BOTH forgot about long ago!

Yes I was grateful for the use back then because I had shoulder on my right arm and didn't have a lefty holster to use.

I tried 2 or 3 times to get it back to you in the past and even invited you to come out hunting (Its been so long now I don't quite recall how many times)

You reminded me with a subtle hint in the BBQ thread around Easter, I started looking for it as best I could while recovering after a week in the hospital from pneumonia at home kind of embarrassed at that point that we forgot.

Then I suffered heart trouble and after another week in the hospital , I'm on disability and could barely move until about 2 weeks ago, I'm finally well enough to start cardiac rehab and began this Tuesday.

TEN DAYS AGO I TOLD YOU I WOULD RESUME THE SEARCH, I OFFERED TO BUILD YOU A CUSTOM HOLSTER, or give you the money I owe for a replacement if I couldn't find it. (SEE BELOW GENTLEMEN)

Since then, you have gotten an admin who shall remain nameless to ask me to make right. Then you hijack a tread totally unrelated to our dealings, even after the contact below!

You sir have NO CLASS!

I Apologize!

I'm not putting myself in the hospital again, or leaving my 8 year old without a father just because you want to piss and moan about loosing this precious holster that didn't seem to bother you since 2015!

Those of you who know me, I know don't believe the rhetoric and besmirching of my name.

There are several new guys here that never got an opportunity to go to GUNS ALONG THE MOHAWK, or meet me in person in the past couple years.

This is why I'm responding on the Hometown Forum and not the BEAR PIT because apparently character assassination has been allowed here now!

From 41magluva
To Adirondack1

I''''m better off buying or making you another because I haven't found it in a month of looking thru gear.

I?m not interested in you making me a holster. DMB is a high quality custom maker.My mailing address is
PO box EDIT
EDIT NY 13XXXRob, I apologize, I didn't realize that you were a pawn in this thing, like I said previously:

As for you Ciraxis, I've only met you once or twice and can't address your character, however instead of you coming to me with your beef you go to others...

Total Edits ::  1
Link Posted: 5/31/2018 11:30:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

You sir have NO CLASS!

I Apologize!

From 41magluva
To Adirondack1

PO box EDIT
EDIT NY 13XXX
View Quote
Actually, to correct your wrong assumptions, I never reached out to anyone. Another member here was already upset with something you did in the past and he was more upset about this than I was. Based on his character reference of you, AND based on your lack of response to my latest message to you, asking you to tell me what you were going to do, I had assumed you were going to do nothing. I had accepted that eventuality.  I told that member to drop it.   So go ahead and tell me what I did wrong again?  I loaned you an expensive holster, and was not anxious to get it back from you. Based on potential job situations, I was thinking I was going to need my nice iwb holster for my glock this summer. So it was time to remind you to return it.

Like I said, if you never ended up responding or returning me anything, I was ready to accept that and move on.  Don’t think I’d be pleased by that outcome; but there are lots of different kinds of people in this world.

I never accused you of stealing or selling it.  And I didn’t ask anyone, admin or not, to go after you about this.   Maybe they had their own reasons for doing what they did.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 5:50:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow, buy the man a new holster.  Doesn't matter what happened to the original it was in your care and now you cannot return it when asked.  Posting this in hometown is a total dick move!
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 6:52:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:52:31 AM EDT
[#4]
There is a reason you have a reputation with literally everyone in the home town forum, people here are sick of your dishonest ways.   You are calling a member here a dick because he wants his property back that he lent you in good faith, unfortunately this was before I or other members of this site had a chance to warn him about YOU.

If anyone wants to back me up on this, when we were all out for beers the week after he let you borrow it we all said that he would never see that holster again.    Tell us wade, why would everyone think that?
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:56:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh and to clarify wade, it was me that started this not rob, I contacted the other guys and they decided to contact you.   We're sick of you being a weasel, no one cares about your sob stories anymore.   Maybe you should have taken better care of property that wasn't yours.

Rob didn't stir this shit, I did, I'm sick of you trying to screw over my friends.   Everyone seems to have a story about you, its time it gets aired out.

So stop calling rob a dick, he was willing to just let this go and be done with you, I'd rather this whole site be done with you.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:58:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Oh we know you, your reputation is nothing like what you think it is.   You've done your own character assassination
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 8:38:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah... I'm not going to air out old news, ADK1 but I'm sure there's a reason why we haven't talked in a while and I think I know what it is.

Apparently it isn't an isolated incident.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 10:03:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 10:03:06 AM EDT
[#9]
EDIT: I posted after Ed

I'll leave it at that
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 6:26:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ciraxis,
View Quote

Thanks, I'll pass on the all you can eat buffet that you'll just dodge the check on anyways.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 10:10:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I don't know you, but someone goes out of their way to loan you a holster and you take this long trying to find it? I would have sent him the $100 as soon as I realized it was lost or misplaced. Hell, I would have included a giftcard for a free lunch just as an apology and a thank you.
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 10:15:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You sir have NO CLASS!

View Quote
Adirondack1,

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I wanted to point something out.

Saying that the person who loaned you something in your time of need has no class is absolutely astonishing. He HELPED you. Remember? He didn't have to, but he did. That speaks volumes about just how classy he is.

Even though you sarcastically referred to the holster as "precious property"  . . . that's exactly what it is. It's precious property. And you know exactly how precious it is or you wouldn't have asked for one you could use with your other hand after your surgery. If holsters weren't extremely necessary (precious to the owner) for personal safety . . . you could have simply gone without one while you healed.

So, precious, I think there is a full measure of someone's class being made evident in this entire situation . . . and deep down, you know it's you.
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 5:44:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://i.imgur.com/Ha4HUQ7.gif

Thanks, I'll pass on the all you can eat buffet that you'll just dodge the check on anyways.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ciraxis,
https://i.imgur.com/Ha4HUQ7.gif

Count me out as well Wade, your character shows very clearly in this thread.
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 6:49:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Adirondack1,

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I wanted to point something out.

Saying that the person who loaned you something in your time of need has no class is absolutely astonishing. He HELPED you. Remember? He didn't have to, but he did. That speaks volumes about just how classy he is.

Even though you sarcastically referred to the holster as "precious property"  . . . that's exactly what it is. It's precious property. And you know exactly how precious it is or you wouldn't have asked for one you could use with your other hand after your surgery. If holsters weren't extremely necessary (precious to the owner) for personal safety . . . you could have simply gone without one while you healed.

So, precious, I think there is a full measure of someone's class being made evident in this entire situation . . . and deep down, you know it's you.
View Quote
Wade apologized for calling me a dick and all that...and I accept that. I’m politely and patiently waiting the week before I say anything else on the holster issue.   But I would like to comment on the “preciousness” of property. Do you know how difficult it is to find left handed holsters?  The EE isn’t exactly flowing over the brim with them. It is usually necessary to have them made to order, which takes time. So in that sense, I agree, my holster IS precious.
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 7:15:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Wade apologized for calling me a dick and all that...and I accept that. I’m politely and patiently waiting the week before I say anything else on the holster issue.   But I would like to comment on the “preciousness” of property. Do you know how difficult it is to find left handed holsters?  The EE isn’t exactly flowing over the brim with them. It is usually necessary to have them made to order, which takes time. So in that sense, I agree, my holster IS precious.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 8:19:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Since this thread is named after me, I feel comfortable liberally posting in it.

I picked up my mail today, and lo and behold, there was a holster sent to me.

Don’t get too excited fellas, it was a j frame pocket holster by Robert Mika. I ordered it in March....

TICK TOCK...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 12:40:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/5/2018 7:57:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 11:35:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Rob,

Edit History

Original Post:

You sir have NO CLASS!

I Apologize!

From 41magluva
To Adirondack1

PO box EDIT
EDIT NY 13XXX

Post Edit

You sir have NO CLASS!

I Apologize!

From 41magluva
To Adirondack1

PO box EDIT
EDIT NY 13XXXRob, I apologize, I didn't realize that you were a pawn in this thing, like I said previously:

Total Edits ::  1
View Quote
No direct communication has been made as of yet.
Link Posted: 6/6/2018 1:46:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 9:55:23 AM EDT
[#21]
It has been one week
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 10:15:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It has been one week
View Quote
Since you looked at me
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:08:41 AM EDT
[#23]
@Adirondack1

If you haven’t been to the post office yet, save yourself the cost of a stamp and get in the Pit, Nancy boy.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 11:56:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 12:01:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It is the end of "next week", so was the $$ sent?
View Quote
We all knew he wasn't going to send any money, that holster is long gone.
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 12:29:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Since you looked at me
View Quote
Cocked your head to the side
Link Posted: 6/7/2018 1:11:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Cocked your head to the side
View Quote
and said Im angry.
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Money was received. Now I just have to decide if I donate it to a children’s hospital or a veteran’s charity organization.
Link Posted: 6/10/2018 5:18:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Money was received. Now I just have to decide if I donate it to a children’s hospital or a veteran’s charity organization.
View Quote
Food bank that way Weasely Wade can get his money back.  
Link Posted: 6/10/2018 11:17:18 AM EDT
[#30]
I also got the note that accompanied the money order. The note that said he was under such time constraints by staff that he didn’t have time to write a note of apology.

I didnt need your money, and I don’t need your note. Just GTFO!!!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2018 11:47:44 AM EDT
[#31]

You should have let him make you a new one. That would have been worth a couple more years of entertaining site content.
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I also got the note that accompanied the money order. The note that said he was under such time constraints by staff that he didn’t have time to write a note of apology.

I didnt need your money, and I don’t need your note. Just GTFO!!!!
View Quote
He wrote a note that said he didn't have time to write a note? WTF?
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 9:20:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
you know this is AR15 do both.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top