Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2020 9:39:20 PM EDT
just heard about it on TV,  Valley wide airshow.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 1:21:54 AM EDT
[#2]
They’ve been practicing quite a bit the last week, I think it was Monday there was a Blue Angel in the formation. I really need to start taking pictures.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 10:02:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 10:58:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Thunderbirds to Honor Front Line COVID-19 Responders with Las Vegas Valley Flyover

The Air Force “Thunderbirds” will flyover Las Vegas in honor of front line COVID-19 responders on Saturday, April 11 at 2:30pm. The flyover is to show appreciation and support for the healthcare workers, first responders and other essential personnel in Las Vegas and around the nation who are working on the front lines to combat the coronavirus. The flyover will feature eight F-16 Fighting Falcons and will last approximately 25 minutes.

Las Vegas residents will be able to see the flyover from the safety of their home-quarantine and should maintain all social distancing guidelines during this event. They should also refrain from traveling to landmarks and gathering in large groups to view the flyover.

The Thunderbirds’ flight path will start at Nellis Air Base and take them through Centennial Hills, Summerlin, Spring Valley, along the Las Vegas Strip, down to Henderson and Boulder City before returning to Nellis Air Force Base. Residents along the flight path can expect a few seconds of jet noise as the aircraft pass overhead, along with the site of high-performance fighter aircraft flying close in precise formation.

The Thunderbirds welcome and encourage viewers to tag the team on social media in photos and videos of their formation with the hashtags #AFThunderbirds and #VegasGoesBlue.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:04:45 PM EDT
[#5]
That was cool

Thanks USAF!
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 7:49:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Very cool. A great boost!
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 10:24:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/12/2020 12:14:45 AM EDT
[#8]
I thought I heard fighter jets over my AO!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top