Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2022 8:42:06 PM EDT
looking for a place to shoot on the move, +/- 2 hours from Dayton would be ideal. 3 gun, academies, don’t really care.

any recommendations?
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 9:45:39 PM EDT
[#1]
You could sign up for an account on PractiScore and search for matches like that.  Not all matches are there but it does have a lot.

Join USPSA or other groups to find more matches.

There’s a USPSA match at Cardinal Shooting Center on Sunday April 3rd.  It’s about 30 minutes north of Columbus near I-71.

Richwood Gun and Game Club has a 3-gun match I think every other month.  These are listed on PractiScore.

Richwood also has IDPA matches monthly.

Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 12:32:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Clinton county farmers and sportsman has a monthly 3 Gun match

http://ccfsa.net/
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 6:57:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DigitalChaos] [#3]
Keep you eyes open for PCSI to start up their 3 gun again... not sure what's the hold up this year is but everything is on hold for some reason  

we did have huge shake up with elected officials. and i think this has contributed to some of the issues. They always have had good 3 gun match in the past..

PCSI
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 9:02:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CJ47] [#4]
https://onguarddefense.com/

Moving and shooting, courses, and sort of mock 3 gun.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 11:26:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: vaughn4380] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DigitalChaos:
Keep you eyes open for PCSI to start up their 3 gun again... not sure what's the hold up this year is but everything is on hold for some reason  

we did have huge shake up with elected officials
. and i think this has contributed to some of the issues. They always have had good 3 gun match in the past..

PCSI
View Quote

We did indeed have a considerable shake up.

One of the new board members has taken over match coordination and has been getting stuff scheduled for what we have match directors for. At the last meeting we were informed there are some matches/divisions that no one has volunteered to be match directors for. I don't remember which ones they are, but multi-gun (is that the same as three-gun?) is listed on the website as not having a director at this time. If anyone would like to volunteer, please contact me. We really want to get these up and running again. I do not believe you have to be a member to run a match at the club.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:18:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DigitalChaos] [#6]
Originally Posted By vaughn4380:

One of the new board members has taken over match coordination and has been getting stuff scheduled for what we have match directors for. At the last meeting we were informed there are some matches/divisions that no one has volunteered to be match directors for. I don't remember which ones they are, but multi-gun (is that the same as three-gun?) is listed on the website as not having a director at this time. If anyone would like to volunteer, please contact me. We really want to get these up and running again. I do not believe you have to be a member to run a match at the club.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

we did have huge shake up with elected officials
. and i think this has contributed to some of the issues. They always have had good 3 gun match in the past..

PCSI

@vaughn4380

Yes multi gun is 3 gun at PCSI, and I even emailed them twice and said I would do the shotgun sports. but no one will reply. ?? I just dont have the time to do multigun. its 2 days to do 1 day set up 2nd shoot.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:51:06 PM EDT
[#7]
BTW, IDPA at Richwood have been low round count matches, if you're looking for a match with a high round count this isn't it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:53:06 PM EDT
[#8]

@vaughn4380

Yes multi gun is 3 gun at PCSI, and I even emailed them twice and said I would do the shotgun sports. but no one will reply. ?? I just dont have the time to do multigun. its 2 days to do 1 day set up 2nd shoot.
View Quote

You may have been indirectly mentioned then at the meeting, the board member handling match coordination mentioned we had a volunteer for some of the shotgun sports. He didn’t mention any names but brought up that an individual was interested. If you want to IM me your contact info (if you are comfortable with that) I will personally check with him at the next meeting and make sure he has it. I don’t have his phone number, but I do have an email for him if you would rather go that route.

Thanks for volunteering, it has been hectic the past few months getting things organized. If you offered to help I can’t imagine turning you down.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 5:29:53 PM EDT
[#9]

You may have been indirectly mentioned then at the meeting, the board member handling match coordination mentioned we had a volunteer for some of the shotgun sports. He didn’t mention any names but brought up that an individual was interested. If you want to IM me your contact info (if you are comfortable with that) I will personally check with him at the next meeting and make sure he has it. I don’t have his phone number, but I do have an email for him if you would rather go that route.

Thanks for volunteering, it has been hectic the past few months getting things organized. If you offered to help I can’t imagine turning you down.
View Quote

PM sent
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 5:51:09 PM EDT
[#10]
I hear The Gravel Farm is very nice.  

Impact Shooting Center
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 8:44:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: spmx7777] [#11]
@HimIOwe

Cardinal Shooting Center put on a USPSA match Sunday April 3rd; it was a good time even though I wasn't competitive at all.
Here's a video of one of the best shooters.  Match fee is $25, held the first Sunday of the month, April through November.

Link Posted: 4/8/2022 7:36:30 PM EDT
[#12]
There is a monthly 3 gun at Clinton County Farmers and Sportsman Club
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top