Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2017 8:59:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:18:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Not yet, I am a member but since I moved in to a fixer upper sadly I have no time for shooting.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 1:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm relocating that way shortly and have been shooting 3 gun for a while. I love it ...

Are the matches open to the public or do you have to be a member?
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 7:21:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Just saw the schedule posted on Facebook.

Question, how are the laws as far a me and a friend traveling from MA to come shoot it. We would bring AR’s, semi auto shotguns and handguns. Anything we should or should not bring? Magazines? Stocks?

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 7:41:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's all legal here, I'm not a lawyer but typically mags unloaded and separate from guns. guns cased. you can go to the event and home from event but no stopping for dinner in RI or anything.  Transport to and from is OK and covered.

hopefully someone more articulate will jump in.
View Quote
There's no laws saying you can't stop for any reason. Just take the normal precautions. Lock up guns, and your car, etc.

I shot an action shotgun comp a few months ago and thought it was a great facility.
First Practical shotgun wallum lake 2
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 1:08:45 PM EDT
[#7]
@TimJ

When's the next one?
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 9:18:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/21/2018 9:20:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
@03RN the tentative dates of the next two matches are April 8 and May 6.

"RI 3gun" on Facebook is where most of the discussion takes place.....
View Quote
Thanks, I'm not on FB but my budy Curt normally gives me a heads up a few days in advance. I want to compete more this year so I want to start planning now.
Link Posted: 2/3/2018 9:03:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Thanks, I'm not on FB but my budy Curt normally gives me a heads up a few days in advance. I want to compete more this year so I want to start planning now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@03RN the tentative dates of the next two matches are April 8 and May 6.

"RI 3gun" on Facebook is where most of the discussion takes place.....
Looking to get up to these matches as well.

I’m taking this morning to filling up my calendar with USPSA and 3-Gun matches so the wife can’t say she didn’t know.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top