Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2021 3:59:33 PM EDT
news release

The following changes are reflected in a new Executive Order from Governor Ducey:

For businesses, physical distancing and mask protocols will remain in place, however specific occupancy percentage limitations will expire. This applies to restaurants, gyms, theaters, water parks, bowling alleys and bars providing dine in services.

Spring Training and Major League Sports will have the ability to operate upon submission and approval of a plan to the Arizona Department of Health Services that demonstrates implementation of safety precautions and physical distancing.

Mayors and local entities will still be precluded from implementing extreme measures that shut down businesses.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 4:45:50 PM EDT
[#1]
A year later...... two weeks to flatten the curve my ass
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 8:10:16 PM EDT
[#2]
And an anti mask bill is working it's way through the Legislature as well. WE should be out of the BS soon, I hope.
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 6:10:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And an anti mask bill is working it's way through the Legislature as well. WE should be out of the BS soon, I hope.
View Quote

If so I hope it will prohibit businesses from requiring masks
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 6:19:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Me too but have a feeling larger companies will think the mouth muzzles are a great idea and protects their employees from getting sick so will keep it as a policy.If so i will spend my money where they dont require them.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 8:53:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Government shouldn't be involved in requiring or forbidding masks. Leave it up to the businesses to decide. Don't like the pro/anti mask policy? Don't shop there.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 10:11:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Government shouldn't be involved in requiring or forbidding masks. Leave it up to the businesses to decide. Don't like the pro/anti mask policy? Don't shop there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think the horse is already out of the barn on that....the government is involved. If a place is licensed and open to the general public, I’d expect to come and go without a mask.
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 4:08:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I doubt he'd sign it,  and I suspect there won't be a veto proof majority.  But good effort nonetheless
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

It is BS.

Just don’t wear one. I don’t. If a business asks me to leave they don’t want my money. One place asked me to leave and only once. Some angry fat lady.

Not wearing one unless I’m scrubbing up for surgery.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 1:52:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It is BS.

Just don't wear one. I don't. If a business asks me to leave they don't want my money. One place asked me to leave and only once. Some angry fat lady.

Not wearing one unless I'm scrubbing up for surgery.
View Quote
You won't get through the front door or anywhere near a scrub sink without a mask and credentials.  

This shit needs to end.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top