Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2018 3:47:44 AM EDT
Everyone who is dedicated to an active role in protecting gun rights is invited to our 2a activism meeting. We're forming a gun rights lobbying organization and are also looking to fill positions for Officers (Treasurer, Secretary, etc), board members, other staff (membership, marketing, legal, social media,etc), and volunteers in preparation for the organizations first official meeting in October.

We will be going over the following topics

1. Young vs Hawaii
2. Stun gun lawsuit
3. Forming the gun rights lobbying organization
4. Gun show table
5. Seeking input and planning for the next year.
6. Guest speaker Attorney Alan Beck (HI Open Carry)

There will also be a BBQ social an hour prior to the meeting. I'll have hotdogs and drinks. Food donations are welcome and BYOB.

Location: Harringtons Plastics, 98-726 Kuahao Place, Pearl City
Date: Saturday August 18th
Time: Social BBQ 5:30 to 6:30pm, meeting 6:30pm to 8:30pm

Please message me if attending and want to take an active role to protect gun rights.  I also have a limited number of connections for the join.me videoconferencing or teleconferencing for the meeting.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 9:09:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry I'm on the wrong island.  How did the event go?
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Its progressing along.  We're forming a new gun rights organization and will have a table at the gun show at the end of the month.  We're supporting the Young v Hawaii case.

We're doing videoteleconferences for all of our meetings so the outer islands can join in.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Got a website?
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 12:54:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got a website?
View Quote
Coming soon.  Will advertise it prior to the gun show at the end of the month.
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 3:50:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Coming soon.  Will advertise it prior to the gun show at the end of the month.
View Quote
Status?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top