Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Posted: 9/19/2023 7:30:15 PM EDT
Mark your calendars for January 18th, 2024 as the Iowa Firearms Coalition brings the largest freedom rally in Iowa to the Capitol Building Rotunda starting at 9am. Lobby your representatives, meet with 2A industry leaders & hear from special guests including Gabby Franco. More details to follow...

Attachment Attached File

Shuttle service will be provided from a designated parking lot to the door of the Capitol.
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 9:30:38 PM EDT
[#1]
An Evening of Camaraderie, Inspiration, and Action: Join Us for a Prime-Rib Dinner with Special Guest Speaker Gabby Franco

Date: January 18, 2024
Time: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Venue: Za-Ga-Zig Shrine, Altoona IA
Cost: $100 per ticket

Join fellow firearms enthusiasts and supporters of the Second Amendment for an unforgettable evening of fine dining, inspiring conversation, and unwavering commitment to preserving our fundamental right to self-defense.

Indulge in a mouthwatering prime-rib dinner with all the trimmings, accompanied by lively networking with like-minded individuals and the opportunity to engage in meaningful discussions about the importance of gun rights.

As a special highlight of the evening, we are honored to welcome renowned political activist, author, speaker, competitive shooter, and instructor Gabby Franco. Gabby will share her remarkable journey as the first female shooter to represent Venezuela in the Olympics and her unwavering passion for upholding the Second Amendment.

Hear Gabby's firsthand account of the stark contrast between nations that restrict the right to bear arms and those that protect it. Gain valuable insights into the potential consequences of anti-gun agendas and the importance of safeguarding our Second Amendment rights.

Your generous contribution of $100 per ticket will directly support the IFC-PAC's ongoing efforts to defend and promote gun rights. The IFC-PAC has a proven track record of success in achieving significant victories in protecting our Second Amendment freedoms.

Join us for an evening of camaraderie, inspiration, and action as we stand together in defense of our fundamental right to self-defense.

Together, we can make a difference!

Purchase tickets at:
IFC dinner tickets
Link Posted: 11/20/2023 9:33:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Get your tickets now folks! These events are a blast & SELL OUT EVERY TIME... and people contact me last minute to help them out but as they say, "When they're gone, they're gone."
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 3:39:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 2:26:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Got my ticket.  Looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2023 4:24:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Iowans, we need you to show up in numbers to demonstrate your support for pro 2A legislation. Come out to 2A Lobby Day to meet your legislators & make your voice heard in the absolute best way possible, face-to-face!

Circle the morning of January 18th on your calendar and make arrangements to bring your friends to the Capitol.  Now is when we make progress for future generations.
Link Posted: 12/10/2023 10:14:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Bought my ticket tonight for the PAC supper! Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Capitol and at the PAC supper!
Link Posted: 12/21/2023 11:43:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Less than a month away from 2A day and the PAC supper! Any other Arfcommers planning to attend?
Link Posted: 12/25/2023 2:58:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 12:06:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Firearms Legal Protection is donating two FREE Family Premium Memberships for attendees that will be randomly selected (1 for 2A Day at the Capitol & 1 for the IFC-PAC dinner).  

In the event of being involved in a self-defense shooting, the benefits of the Premium Family Membership include:

Representation in all 50 states for you and your immediate family,
Payment of bail bond premium (up to $250,000),
Payment of expert witness fees,
Payment of private investigator fees,
Coordination of counseling support,
Payment of lost wages during trial,
Incident scene clean-up provided,
Payment for incident-related firearm confiscation,
Uncapped payment (attorney fees) for defense of criminal cases,
Uncapped payment (attorney fees) for defense of civil cases,
Protection extends to all legal weapons,
Defense of Extreme Risk-Protection orders (Red Flag Laws),
Access to 24/7 emergency attorney-answered hotline,
Access to "My FLP" mobile app,
Expungement of criminal record on non-conviction.

More info is available on their website.  IFC is grateful to have them offering this service at no cost to 2 attendees.  I hope to see you on January 18th!!!

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 10:51:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Just over 1 week away from IFC's marquee event of the year! Hope to see a bunch of ARFCOMERs at the Capitol next Thursday the 18th!

There was an anti gun rights protest at the Capitol yesterday in response to the tragedy in Perry and we'd love to have a huge crowd of 2A loving Iowans in attendance to help promote legislation that will help prevent such tragedies.  

If you are interested, IFC has their IFC-PAC dinner later that night in Altoona. Your attendance at these events such as the PAC dinner are what helped us get the "Right to Keep and Bear Arms" Amendment passed! If you're interested, tickets can be bought here https://iowafc.org/event/ifc-pac-steak-supper-with-gabby-franco/
Link Posted: 1/12/2024 2:23:44 AM EDT
[#11]
2A Day Shuttle Service at the Capitol

Want a ride to the Capitol from the parking lot?  The IFC Shuttle will run from Parking Lot 16 between Des Moines St. & Grand St. near the corner of East 12th St., to the front door at regular intervals.  Find the IFC flags in Parking Lot 16 and look for the van with IFC logos and wave the driver down.  Shuttle service starts at 8am.   The map listed below also shows additional public parking options.  

Attachment Attached File

We need to respond to anti-freedom groups like the one's pictured below who have already expressed their views to the legislators...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Some great changes are in the works but these can only be accomplished with your support.  Come talk to your Representatives from 9am-10am and then stay for the main event in the Rotunda, which starts at 10a and goes until about noon.  I look forward to seeing you there!!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 6:43:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Today is the day folks. Come out to lobby your Representatives on increasing school safety, getting rid of phony "gun-free zones", etc.  Hear from 2A speakers, while showing your support for pro-freedom measures. Be part of positive change for future generations of Iowans. This rests on all of us doing are part & we need your support today. I look forward to seeing you there!
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 11:47:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/19/2024 3:47:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess my $100 dinner turned out to just be a donation as I didn’t make it tonight.  I hope everyone had a great day at the Capitol as well as tonight.
View Quote

I am sorry you were unable to make the dinner.  Those that could make it past obstacle #1 (the snow), had a great time.  There were live raffles of a suppressor, a rifle, AR500 Targets, etc. An FLP Family Membership was given away.  Attendees got to hear personal accounts from Gabby while dining on a good meal.  I will post up pictures from the day within the next few days.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 4:01:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Awesome, how many were in attendance?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:08:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Awesome, how many were in attendance?
View Quote

Well the day started out with about 50 Pro-Palestine/Hamas protestors and about 30 State Troopers... But that is another story altogether.

As far as 2A Day, judging by the number of folks who signed-in, those that filled seats and those that went upstairs to speak to their Representatives...  I would comfortably say about 150.  This is less than previous recent years but you can never control the weather, etc.  There were 80 folks attending the PAC Supper fundraiser that evening (not all of them attended the Capitol event).  This year we are pushing to eliminate phony "gun free zones" and for ways to protect our schools.  

Join & volunteer for IFC!  Just look at all the positive changes within the last several years.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top