Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2021 11:06:34 PM EDT
Has anyone been able to find any 22 Magnum in and around Huntsville/Florence/Athens/Decatur?  I've been driving circuits around Huntsville about every 2 weeks in search of 22 Mag and have not come across any.  However, I have sometimes found 22 across Academy and Cabelas.  I have not ventured to Larry's or most of the local shops yet.  So if you know of anywhere with either 22 or 22mag, please let me know!
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 10:32:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Larry's Madison was the last place I saw it. Maybe 6-8 weeks ago, tho
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 10:23:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Academy decatur got 22 mag a week ago. gone now of course
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 2:53:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I found a bunch of 22 and 22WMR at Larry's off of Memorial this morning.  They were stashed full of 9mm, 5.56, and a few other calibers except I didn't look at the prices.  I didn't look because I didn't want to know how much they were charging to save me the extra processing power.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top