Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 12/5/2019 11:31:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, well I am not authorized to view that page.
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 9:48:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Then create an f'in account... its not like it costs you any $$$

Or don't... your choice.
Link Posted: 12/7/2019 1:43:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Or don't... your choice.
View Quote
Or you could just post the stuff here, rather than trying to poach people to another forum.......

"Just sayin!"
Link Posted: 12/7/2019 10:20:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Here you go. I won't hotline anything so you will have to search yourself.
HOUSE BILLS

HB 1260 - Brown, Richard - Modifies the offense of unlawful possession of a firearm

HB 1261 - Brown, Richard - Repeals provisions that prohibit political subdivisions from adopting orders, ordinances, or regulations relating to firearms

HB 1267 - Bangert, Gretchen - Modifies provisions relating to the transport and storage of firearms in motor vehicles

HB 1275 - Unsicker, Sarah - Changes the laws regarding school reporting requirements to law enforcement

HB 1282 - Justus, Jeffery - Establishes the "Private College Campus Protection Act" which allows private institutions of higher education to appoint persons to be members of a campus police department

HB 1292 - Dinkins, Chris - Allows landowners or a landowner's agent to use night vision devices or thermal imaging devices when hunting feral hogs

HB 1295 - Dinkins, Chris - Creates new provisions related to firearm safety instruction

HB 1301 - Dinkins, Chris - Modifies provisions relating to school protection officers

HB 1391 - Price, Wiley - Establishes the offense of unlawfully storing a firearm in the presence of a child

HB 1453 - Schroer, Nick - Modifies provisions relating to the offense of armed criminal action

HB 1455 - Schroer, Nick - Prevents the state government from sharing medical marijuana user or applicant information with the federal government and others

HB 1457 - Schroer, Nick - Allows persons who can lawfully carry firearms to sue for certain injuries sustained on the property of businesses that voluntarily prohibit firearms

HB 1496 - Beck, Doug - Modifies the offenses of unlawful transfer of weapons and unlawful possession of a firearm

HB 1529 - Razer, Greg - Requires that all sales or transfers of firearms be processed through a licensed firearms dealer

HB 1533 - Washington, Barbara - Creates a class C felony for manufacturing, importing, possessing, purchasing, sell, or transfer any assault weapon or large capacity magazine

HB 1535 - Washington, Barbara - Adds public libraries to the list of places CCW permit holders are not authorized to carry concealed weapons

HB 1557 - Evans, David - Modifies provisions relating to criminal offenses

HB 1567 - Billington, Hardy - Prohibits an employer from terminating an employee for having a firearm in the employee's vehicle on the employer's premises

HB 1573 - Bland Manlove, Ashley - Modifies provisions relating to law enforcement officer's use of force in making an arrest

HB 1576 - Morgan, Judy - Requires a firearm owner to report lost or stolen firearms

HB 1599 - Roberts, Steven - Modifies the offense of unlawful use of a weapon to apply to the open or concealed carrying of a firearm in the City of St. Louis without a concealed carry permit

HB 1630 - Deaton, Dirk - Changes the law regarding concealed carry permits by lowering the age requirement to eighteen or older

HB 1637 - Taylor, Jered - Establishes the "Second Amendment Preservation Act," which creates additional protections to the right to bear arms

HB 1638 - Taylor, Jered - Modifies provisions relating to the concealed carrying of firearms

HB 1646 - Windham, Kevin - Establishes a firearm-owner registry under the management of the Attorney General

HJR 59 - Dinkins, Chris - Proposes a constitutional amendment to assert the right of Missourians to hunt and fish

SENATE BILLS

SB 519 - Curls - Modifies provisions regarding the expungement of records

SB 533 - Wallingford - Requires hospitals to adopt workplace violence prevention plans

SB 538 - Libla - Modifies penalties relating to the offense of unlawful possession of a firearm

SB 543 - Nasheed - Creates new provisions relating to firearm restraining orders

SB 562 - Onder - Increases penalties for the offense of armed criminal action

SB 563 - Schupp - Modifies provisions relating to the offense of unlawful possession of firearms

SB 588 - Burlison - Creates additional protections to the right to bear arms

SB 601 - Luetkemeyer - Modifies the punishment for the offense of armed criminal action

SB 663 - Burlison - Modifies and removes provisions relating to concealed firearms

SB 697 - Sifton - Adds provisions making it unlawful for certain persons to possess firearms

SB 700 - Onder - Allows the concealed carry of firearms on public transportation systems and the transporting of non-functioning or unloaded firearms on public buses

SB 729 - Sater - Establishes the "Private College Campus Protection Act" which allows the College of the Ozarks to employ campus police officers

SB 758 - Onder - Modifies provisions relating to the offense of unlawful possession of a firearm for certain persons

SB 759 - Onder - Increases the penalties for the offenses of unlawful transfer of weapons and fraudulent purchase of firearms

Added to the Gun Bills list:

HB 1275 - Unsicker, Sarah - Changes the laws regarding school reporting requirements to law enforcement

HB 1599 - Roberts, Steven - Modifies the offense of unlawful use of a weapon to apply to the open or concealed carrying of a firearm in the City of St. Louis without a concealed carry permit

SB 519 - Curls - Modifies provisions regarding the expungement of records

SB 533 - Wallingford - Requires hospitals to adopt workplace violence prevention plans

HB 1557 - Evans, David - Modifies provisions relating to criminal offenses

HB 1573 - Bland Manlove, Ashley - Modifies provisions relating to law enforcement officer's use of force in making an arrest

HB 1630 - Deaton, Dirk - Changes the law regarding concealed carry permits by lowering the age requirement to eighteen or older

HB 1637 - Taylor, Jered - Establishes the "Second Amendment Preservation Act," which creates additional protections to the right to bear arms

HB 1638 - Taylor, Jered - Modifies provisions relating to the concealed carrying of firearms

HB 1646 - Windham, Kevin - Establishes a firearm-owner registry under the management of the Attorney General
Link Posted: 12/7/2019 10:22:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Or don't... your choice.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or don't... your choice.
The attitudes is one of the reasons I stopped visiting MissouriCarry. That and the forum seemed to go down hill after the change of ownership a few years back.
Link Posted: 12/7/2019 1:04:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Started looking at HB 1261 which is sponsored by Democrat Representative Richard Brown District 027. His hometown is Kansas City.  Looks like he is a rabid 2nd amendment hater.

This bill is written to completely repeal section 21.750, RSMo, relating to firearms. This bill, if passed, will allow any jurisdiction to prohibit the carrying of firearms however they deem. Bad start to the season if you ask me.
Link Posted: 12/7/2019 1:41:53 PM EDT
[#7]
HB1496 sponsored by Representative Doug Beck District 092 Democrat of St. Louis. This is a very dangerous bill to gun owners. It's worded in a way that can turn a group of gun owners practicing with their firearms into domestic terrorists. Cleverly wicked...what a snake.
Link Posted: 12/7/2019 6:47:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The attitudes is one of the reasons I stopped visiting MissouriCarry. That and the forum seemed to go down hill after the change of ownership a few years back.
View Quote
That response is a perfect representation of my experience both before and after the change.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 3:54:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Or you could just post the stuff here, rather than trying to poach people to another forum.......

"Just sayin!"
View Quote
Not worth reposting Mona's stuff here when she does such a good job there and keeps it updated.

Posting a link to the information would be less "poaching" than copying and pasting it "just sayin!"
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 1:53:55 PM EDT
[#10]
@chumpmiester,

Thank you for posting the summaries.
Link Posted: 12/8/2019 11:04:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
@chumpmiester,

Thank you for posting the summaries.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 8:40:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

"Just sayin!"
View Quote
this
Link Posted: 12/17/2019 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Started looking at HB 1261 which is sponsored by Democrat Representative Richard Brown District 027. His hometown is Kansas City.  Looks like he is a rabid 2nd amendment hater.

This bill is written to completely repeal section 21.750, RSMo, relating to firearms. This bill, if passed, will allow any jurisdiction to prohibit the carrying of firearms however they deem. Bad start to the season if you ask me.
View Quote
These inner city Democrat dipshits propose these bills every session just so they can say to their constituents they tried to do something about "Gun Violence" when in reality it's "People Violence" that's the problem.
Link Posted: 12/23/2019 11:15:09 AM EDT
[#14]
These are the early pre-filed bills. The list will continue to grow, up to and during the session. More pre-files have already been added. The list will eventually get so large as to not fit in one message. (I'm able to change the limitation setting at mocarry to get around it there.)

I intend to start adding rating indicators, but always keep in mind that ratings can change quickly as the session plays out (going from positive to negative ratings).

Anytime madmacs69 or chumpmeister or someone else wants to repost all or part of the gun bills list over here, that's fine by me.

I do frequent this forum (MO hometown), and any insights you guys post about specific bills are appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/27/2019 5:29:13 PM EDT
[#15]
@mzm

Is there a second ammendment caucus in Jeff City?
Link Posted: 12/30/2019 8:30:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Republicans have more than a 2:1 super majority in both chambers of the Missouri Legislature. It's highly unlikely that any significant anti-gun bills will even get out of committee.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 3:16:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Republicans have more than a 2:1 super majority in both chambers of the Missouri Legislature. It's highly unlikely that any significant anti-gun bills will even get out of committee.
View Quote
yes but we need to stay on top before we end up like VA
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

yes but we need to stay on top before we end up like VA
View Quote
True. There's no room for complacency.

But, worst case scenario, Missouri is at least a couple of election cycles away from passing any significant anti-gun legislation. The thing to watch is redistricting, but even that isn't likely to shift the landscape here much.
Link Posted: 1/4/2020 2:21:02 PM EDT
[#19]
If Virginia isn't a wake up call to unexpected political changes, I don't know what else could be.

The Democrats are apparently extremely busy coordinating campaigns, analyzing voting records and identifying opportunities to capture Republican districts nation wide.

They are not to be underestimated or ignored.
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 10:24:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
@mzm

Is there a second ammendment caucus in Jeff City?
View Quote
Shoot, sorry for the delay. As has been mentioned, we do have enough votes to hold off anti-gun legislation... but even so, I wouldn't take anything for granted. Legislators can be duped, particularly towards the end of session when it gets really hectic. I've seen it happen. We all need to stay on top of things when the lawmakers are gathered.

Yes, Virginia, there is an Anti Cause. STAY AWAKE!

Anywho, that said, what we really need is to get good legislation passed here while we have these majorities! We should be getting rid of as many gun-free zones as we can, for one thing. Bus ccw, without it being a felony. Right? ASAP.

Whatever any one of us can do -- emails and/or phone calls to legislators (esp when alerted to do so), attending hearings for bills at the capitol, taking off work and showing up for Rally Day to lobby legislators in person -- any of that helps to make it happen. Everyone doing most or all of that gets it done.

We do have a lobbyist down at the capitol, but he's the tip of the spear. We're the muscles. Prepare to launch.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:32:35 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm gonna see if my wife and I can make it to Rally Day on April 7.  It's been a number of years since we went.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 1:48:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm gonna see if my wife and I can make it to Rally Day on April 7.  It's been a number of years since we went.
View Quote
As secure as we seem to be here in MO, I think this is a good year to go all-in again just to keep the fires lit for the future.
I am passing the flyers for rally day to all the shooting groups, Scouts, SASP, etc. I have involvement with.

I know most of my family is solid for the cause, but it is also our responsibility to pass the torch to the next generation and other families that might not have the Arfcom/HTF level of awareness.

Time to pass the warning is during good weather, not after the storm hits.
Link Posted: 1/21/2020 2:53:27 PM EDT
[#23]
SB588......that's the important one again.  That's the "firearm freedom act" that passed back in 2013, to have Nixon veto it, then (even with a super majority) got shot down because of two turn coat republicans from St. Charles County during the veto override session.

It's been introduced every year by Sen. Burlison, but never gets very far.  Last year it got farther than it ever did in years prior at least.
Link Posted: 1/25/2020 12:06:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Hi,

Thanks for putting this list together.  We just moved out of Illinois to the great state of Missouri.  We like our new found freedoms here.  We will be writing our Reps and Senator to express our feelings for the 2nd Amendment.  Thanks again

JJKrzos
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 9:28:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Welcome to the Land of the Free, dude.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 9:37:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Probably should have linked this earlier...

Info page including rally flyer about the April 7 Capitol Gun Rights Rally:

http://www.missouricarry.com/rallyday

I plan on being there, I would love to meet everybody.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 8:09:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Probably should have linked this earlier...

Info page including rally flyer about the April 7 Capitol Gun Rights Rally:

http://www.missouricarry.com/rallyday

I plan on being there, I would love to meet everybody.
View Quote
https://www.ar15.com/forums/Hometown/Virginia-has-the-VCDL-Now-an-HTF-MO-Rally-Meet-up-thread/32-640164/

Posted in case anybody misses the stickied post.
Link Posted: 1/30/2020 9:46:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Whoa. I did! Thanks!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top