Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 9:15:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Kemp and Raffensperger are holding their breath hoping this goes away since they won their primaries, but it's not.  It will hang around their neck until they admit the fraud or it's proven in court and they take the fall.  

I can live with Burt Jones as Governor.
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 10:49:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 10:53:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 2:49:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Inertia applies to physics and to politics.  Apathy is the lubricant for the ball bearings of the political flywheel.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2022 3:35:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 11:55:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Apathy is a lack of feeling or emotion. That doesn't apply in my case.
View Quote

I was commenting on the resistance to replacing incumbents/policies.  Or for that matter, keeping good ones.  I was referring to general public apathy.  If more people took the time to get informed and become more situationally aware, we would be in a better place.  

Informed voters > uninformed voters

I enjoy reading your comments. Carry on ??
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 12:11:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 2:29:53 PM EDT
[#8]
https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/bombshell-ex-dominion-employee-has?s=r

Anyone want to guess which county kept Raffensperger from dropping below 50% for a run-off?

Kemp and Raff are up to their necks in this mess and their silence is deafening.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2022 8:30:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I agree 100% about informed voters, but I find it unrealistic to think we have anything more than a small percentage on our side that fits into that category. Less on their side, even.  This is one of the core ideas behind my pessimism.

Various founding fathers were right in their assessments of liberty and the burden of well read on politics and policy. A virtuous, moral people are required for liberty to work. They also have to be involved politically or else the task of representation falls to the enemy. Well, here we are.
View Quote

It's actually quite simple.  People are lazy.  They might glance at a headline, but many won't read the article.

Media takes advantage of it.  We've all seen headlines that did not accurately describe the contents of the article.

Lazy.  Apathetic.  Pathetic.  
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top