Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:53:32 AM EDT
[#1]
The state of Georgia, which was featured prominently in the film, has not only launched its own investigation into ballot harvesting, but it has now also issued official subpoenas in order to identify and speak with the ballot mules and also the organizations funding them.

Resources:

?? Sekur:

https://ept.ms/3yW0Wul

?? Epoch TV:

https://ept.ms/WhoFundedTheMules_
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 4:26:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes to all of your questions. The drop box addresses are public record.  
View Quote

Didn't you mean "NO" - since the orange dots don't match the public record?  Oh, wait, you did not even try looking at a single public record before making this claim, did you?

Ok, white circles are actual locations overlayed on 2000 Mules's map showing actual drop box locations, based on actual public records.

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 4:27:53 PM EDT
[#3]
So all of you folks who said, "Just watch the film and make its investors richer," answer me this, would simply watching the film have revealed this lie, this fraud being perpetrated by the film itself?

The premise of the film was questionable even if the white circles did line up with the orange dots, but since they don't, how are you going to trust anything the film has to say?

Is your mind still closed?
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 4:40:10 PM EDT
[#4]
https://twitter.com/AngryFleas/status/1524130231019315200
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:35:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Again, no opinions in what you quoted.  None.

When I see the film, am I going to see surveillance video of the same person depositing ballots into more than one drop box?  Yes or no?

I finally looked up the "gaslighting" word.  Here's what I found:

Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that often occurs in abusive relationships. It is a covert type of emotional abuse where the bully or abuser misleads the target, creating a false narrative and making them question their judgments and reality.1 Ultimately, the victim of gaslighting starts to feel unsure about their perceptions of the world and even wonder if they are losing their sanity.

Gaslighting primarily occurs in romantic relationships, but it's not uncommon for it to occur in controlling friendships or among family members as well. People who gaslight others may have mental health disorders. They use this type of emotional abuse to exert power over others in order to manipulate friends, family members, or even co-workers.2

Are you feeling victimized by my questions?  Abused?  Bullied?  Are you losing your sanity?  Are we in some sort of relationship?  A more important question is whether my questions can create a "false narrative."  Well, do questions do that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

More gaslighting. Watch the movie.   Then have an opinion.  In that order.

Again, no opinions in what you quoted.  None.

When I see the film, am I going to see surveillance video of the same person depositing ballots into more than one drop box?  Yes or no?

I finally looked up the "gaslighting" word.  Here's what I found:

Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that often occurs in abusive relationships. It is a covert type of emotional abuse where the bully or abuser misleads the target, creating a false narrative and making them question their judgments and reality.1 Ultimately, the victim of gaslighting starts to feel unsure about their perceptions of the world and even wonder if they are losing their sanity.

Gaslighting primarily occurs in romantic relationships, but it's not uncommon for it to occur in controlling friendships or among family members as well. People who gaslight others may have mental health disorders. They use this type of emotional abuse to exert power over others in order to manipulate friends, family members, or even co-workers.2

Are you feeling victimized by my questions?  Abused?  Bullied?  Are you losing your sanity?  Are we in some sort of relationship?  A more important question is whether my questions can create a "false narrative."  Well, do questions do that?

Your very first statement: "What a weird thing for you to say" is just a form of gaslighting.  A very weak attempt at trying to make me doubt my own opinions.  But you knew this.  Your entire series of posts is nothing more than that, and as such is reprehensible.  You're not a good person.  But I'd guess that you knew that as well.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:36:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So all of you folks who said, "Just watch the film and make its investors richer,"
View Quote

Why are you you putting something in quotes that no one said?  Who other than you is focused on the investors?  Just another form of deception.

The data in 2000 Mules is overwhelming.  Biden cheated the vote.  

I'm convinced Kemp and Raffensperger at a minimum let it happen and perhaps were more involved than that.  The quickest way to get to the bottom of it is to get them both out of office.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:32:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Weak lawyers frequently use misdirection as a defense.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 8:47:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Recent political times have really exposed a lot of people here.  Just a general observation.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 9:05:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:21:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The data in 2000 Mules is overwhelming.  
View Quote

Even if they are lying to you about ballot drop box locations?  Wow.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:23:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Here are 2020's locations in Gwinnett.

Gwinnett – 24 Drop Boxes

Bogan Park Community Recreation Center, 2723 North Bogan Road, Buford, GA 30519
Dacula Park Activity Building, 2735 Old Auburn Ave., Dacula, GA 30019
George Pierce Park Community Recreation Center, 55 Buford Highway, Suwanee, GA 30024
Lenora Park Gym, 4515 Lenora Church Road, Snellville, GA 30039
Lucky Shoals Park Community Recreation Center, 4651 Britt Road, Norcross, GA 30093
Mountain Park Aquatic Center,1063 Rockbridge Road, Stone Mountain, GA 30087
Shorty Howell Park Activity Building, 2750 Pleasant Hill Road, Duluth, GA 30096
(2 at this location) Voter Registrations and Elections Beauty P. Baldwin Building, 455 Grayson Highway, Suite 200, Lawrenceville
Buford-Sugar Hill Library 2100 Buford Hwy, Buford, GA 30518
Centerville Library 3025 Bethany Church Road, Snellville, GA 30039
Collins Hill Library 455 Camp Perrin Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Dacula Library 265 Dacula Road, Dacula, GA 30019
Duluth Library 3480 Duluth Park Lane, Duluth, GA 30096
Five Forks Library 2780 Five Forks Trickum Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Grayson Library 700 Grayson Parkway, Grayson, GA 30017
Hamilton Mill Library 3690 Braselton Highway, Dacula, GA 30019
Lawrenceville Library 1001 Lawrenceville Highway, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Lilburn Library 4817 Church Street, Lilburn, GA 30047
Mountain Park Library 1210 Pounds Road SW, Lilburn, GA 30047
Norcross Library 6025 Buford Hwy., Norcross, GA 30071
Peachtree Corners Library 5570 Spalding Drive, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Snellville Library 2740 Lenora Church Road, Snellville, GA 30078
Suwanee Library 361 Main Street, Suwanee, GA 30024
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:26:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Even if they are lying to you about ballot drop box locations?  Wow.
View Quote

So if I said "Weagle murdered this dude at his local Chic-Fil-A," and provided the geo-location data to show that weagle was there at a certain location on a map, and then showed surveillance video of weagle in the parking lot, but it turns out that there was no Chick-Fil-A within three miles of that spot, would the evidence of weagle's guilt be "overwhelming?"  It scares me to think you might serve on a jury one day.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:02:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So if I said "Weagle murdered this dude at his local Chic-Fil-A," and provided the geo-location data to show that weagle was there at a certain location on a map, and then showed surveillance video of weagle in the parking lot, but it turns out that there was no Chick-Fil-A within three miles of that spot, would the evidence of weagle's guilt be "overwhelming?"  It scares me to think you might serve on a jury one day.
View Quote

Your efforts at gaslighting are sad.  You are claiming to disproved data you haven't even seen.  Fortunately millions are paying attention and there's not going to be a soft landing for the folks whole stole the 2020 election.  

This isn't conspiracy, it's facts. And all the gaslighting and Alinsky style ridicule won't make it go away.  

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 6:10:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Your efforts at gaslighting are sad.  You are claiming to disproved data you haven't even seen.  Fortunately millions are paying attention and there's not going to be a soft landing for the folks whole stole the 2020 election.  

This isn't conspiracy, it's facts. And all the gaslighting and Alinsky style ridicule won't make it go away.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:01:09 AM EDT
[#15]
I didn't watch this because I don't need to and frankly I don't care because in the end nothing will change; the Dems will continue to cheat/lie/commie and the Reps will continue to be a bunch of do nothing nancy's.

Why get worked up over something you have no control over? I'm going to finish my coffee and take the family to the park and not think a thing about election bullshit the rest of the day!

ETA, Extrorris nails it again, LOL at politicians ever being held accountable for anything, they are in a separate class from us.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 10:05:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 1:54:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:You are claiming to disproved data you haven't even seen.  

View Quote

I will see it.  What is your excuse for ignoring plain facts in front of your face going to be after that?  Are you telling me that the map I screen shotted is not going to be on the film?  Um, I hope not, because that was your big "proof" right on page one.  You brought it up as if it was the truth handed down on Mt. Sinai to Moses.  You.  Not me.

See post #21.  That is your post, right?  I mean, unless you want to tell us some Democrat operative hacked your system and posted that map as disinformation?  Is that what happened?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 2:02:53 PM EDT
[#18]
You wrote on that post, "This is from the 2000 mules video.  This is the tracking of a single Mule on a single night hitting 28 different voting drop boxes and 5 different ballot stash houses.  This is only one mule on one night and they have thousands of these on file with the cell phone number and often video of the mule making the drop."

So it is your contention that the map "is from the 2000 [M]ules video."  That is what you wrote.  Then you go on about how it supposedly shows some criminal "hitting 28 different voting drop boxes."  That is also what you wrote.

I have now given you the location of all 24 ballot drop boxes in Gwinnett County to compare to your "proof" video that you tell me "is from the 2000 [M]ules video."

So now you are telling me that if I watch the video, that false map with orange dots where there are no ballot boxes is not going to be on the video?

I'll watch the video.

Now you do your part and look up the locations of those ballot boxes and see if the video lied to you so you know whether to keep telling folks something that may be a lie (or, who knows, you might find ballot boxes were at the locations on the map you posted in post #21, but right now you have no idea, and at least a little doubt).

Deal?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 4:24:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The Georgia Secretary of State already investigated the video in Georgia - legitimate and no laws broken.  Do you want him to investigate the videos in Pennsylvania, too?
View Quote

Raffensburger investigated himself and found no wrongdoing...

Link Posted: 5/21/2022 6:03:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 9:49:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Georgia Secretary of State already investigated the video in Georgia - legitimate and no laws broken.  Do you want him to investigate the videos in Pennsylvania, too?

Corrupt government officials are amazingly competent at that.  Not saying Raffemsperger is or is not but the “we investigate ourselves” is as silly as it sounds
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 1:15:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Well of course he did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well of course he did.

And you expected…….???  
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 6:53:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Speaking of the SOS, is Jody Hice even running? I haven't seen a single ad, sign, or anything from his campaign.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:18:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You wrote on that post, "This is from the 2000 mules video.  This is the tracking of a single Mule on a single night hitting 28 different voting drop boxes and 5 different ballot stash houses.  This is only one mule on one night and they have thousands of these on file with the cell phone number and often video of the mule making the drop."

So it is your contention that the map "is from the 2000 [M]ules video."  That is what you wrote.  Then you go on about how it supposedly shows some criminal "hitting 28 different voting drop boxes."  That is also what you wrote.

I have now given you the location of all 24 ballot drop boxes in Gwinnett County to compare to your "proof" video that you tell me "is from the 2000 [M]ules video."

So now you are telling me that if I watch the video, that false map with orange dots where there are no ballot boxes is not going to be on the video?

I'll watch the video.

Now you do your part and look up the locations of those ballot boxes and see if the video lied to you so you know whether to keep telling folks something that may be a lie (or, who knows, you might find ballot boxes were at the locations on the map you posted in post #21, but right now you have no idea, and at least a little doubt).

Deal?
View Quote

2000 is Mules is getting more and more traction.  The map addresses would be one of the easiest things to "debunk" and given the meticulous nature of the data, I'm quite sure they are verified.  We will see who's map stands up to scrutiny.  My money is on the guys with the geek squad doing their analysis.  

Link Posted: 5/22/2022 11:20:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Speaking of the SOS, is Jody Hice even running? I haven't seen a single ad, sign, or anything from his campaign.
View Quote

I've seen quite a few.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 6:27:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

2000 is Mules is getting more and more traction.  The map addresses would be one of the easiest things to "debunk" and given the meticulous nature of the data, I'm quite sure they are verified.  We will see who's map stands up to scrutiny.  My money is on the guys with the geek squad doing their analysis.  

View Quote

HA!  So you just plug your ears and say "La, La, La, I can't hear Malum Prohibitum!"  

That is just sad.

"I am quite sure they are verified."     Wow.  

You won't even lift a finger to inform yourself of the facts, even when the information is spoon fed to you, but you think you know the truth, because, um, you are "quite sure," in spite of reality not lining up with the information presented in the film.

"The map addresses would be one of the easiest things to debunk . . ."  YES.  And all the debunking work is done for you, above, but it does not matter.  You will not let evidence stand in the way of your conclusions.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 6:29:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

The man has been identified.  He was dropping off ballots for himself and family members.  All of their votes were counted (once).  That is not "investigated himself."  But keep twisting things however you need to so that you can stay gullible and let folks make money off of your gullibility.

$$$

Link Posted: 5/23/2022 11:21:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Lets flood the polls tomorrow my fellow MAGA Georgians:  From Trump's Truth Social

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 7:51:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Headed there shortly.

Fuck kemp and ratzenburger. And you too, carpetbagger.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 7:54:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I've seen quite a few.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've seen quite a few.

It's been nonstop campaign tv ads on the morning news today, I haven't seen a single Hice ad.

ETA: Just heard a radio ad for him.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 2:20:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Dinesh is more than willing to challenge the doubters.  https://rumble.com/v1574sz-dinesh-dsouza-embarasses-journalist-trying-to-discredit-2000-mules.html?mref=16emn&mc=6kk5f

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:14:43 PM EDT
[#32]
I haven't watched all of it but I have seen several clips and while the information is interesting it's inconclusive.

Quoted:

Not sure I trust fact checker media or Snopes that support the left
View Quote

Unfortunately in this day and age you can't trust the fact checks 100%
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 7:55:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's not getting more and more traction, it's simply riling up the folks who already believe that nonsense. Outside of a small number of folks who are simply curious what it's about, the only folks interested in watching it are going to be the folks like yourself who already bought into the BS a year ago.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 9:46:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's not getting more and more traction, it's simply riling up the folks who already believe that nonsense. Outside of a small number of folks who are simply curious what it's about, the only folks interested in watching it are going to be the folks like yourself who already bought into the BS a year ago.
View Quote

Nice try.  It's not going away no matter how hard you wish.

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 10:29:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Nice try.  It's not going away no matter how hard you wish.

View Quote

Honestly doesn't matter to me one way or the other. I just think it's kind of sad, that even when presented with verifiable facts, some folks would rather cling to a lie than admit they were wrong.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 10:57:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Honestly doesn't matter to me one way or the other. I just think it's kind of sad, that even when presented with verifiable facts, some folks would rather cling to a lie than admit they were wrong.
View Quote

Well we do agree on that.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 9:26:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

That gun kicks as hard as it shoots
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 2:39:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nice.  I’m stealing that.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 2:56:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Nice.  I’m stealing that.
View Quote

Quote from Larry Joe Doherty on TX justice
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 3:01:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
QUESTION:

Does the film show a single person making a visit to more than one ballot drop box?

Please respond to this question with a clear answer, not something about an assassination or a cover up.  It is a very clear question, and it deserves a very clear answer.
View Quote

Why are you so unwilling to watch it?  Asking for a friend
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 3:30:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

He is only going to acknowledge ideas, notions, allegations,  and BS "documentaries" that support his views. He's been spinning round and round in the MAGA bubble/echo chamber  for the past year.

Shortly after the election I asked the question, "what would it take for you to believe the election was fair" (or something to that effect),  and was told by some folks that there is no amount of evidence that would convince them the election was fair and legitimate. That's the mentality you're dealing with here.

Neither side will convince the other, so no point arguing about it. We all know where the courts stand on these claims.
View Quote

I will say with all of the mail-in voting that occurred and the shear number of ballets cast it would be impossible to say it was 100% legit. Problem is there's a LOT of circumstantial evidence that's dismissed outright with little to no investigation. I would think if Raffy was legitimately curious, it wouldn't take much to track down a few of these 'mules' from Dinesh's movie. A few interviews of these people and what info comes out of it could go from there; that would go a long way.
Link Posted: 5/25/2022 3:45:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

"2 more weeks!!!!!"

This is where I am. Too much disappointment in the last 10+ years. I'm not saying I won't cheer if someone is actually held accountable for wrongdoing, its just that I dont believe its going to happen.
View Quote

This is where I am at now....So many cases of quasi-legal, ethically challenged behavior without even so much public shame.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 6:58:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don’t really believe that, do you?

ETA:  Nevermind. I overlooked the first word in your sentence.  

I was thinking about a canoe’d head, and imagining a canoe’d shoulder….
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 9:17:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jeebus fuck!  It is a figure of speech but you know that keep up with the retarding
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 2:13:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Jeebus fuck!  It is a figure of speech but you know that keep up with the retarding
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOLOLOLIoOOoOoo !!!!!

I’d never heard that one, and Even when you included my edit you still missed where I admitted MY error.

Talk about someone being a winner for every day they don’t stick a gun in their mouth….
Bwaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Here’s to hoping your life improves, my Man
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 2:37:18 PM EDT
[#46]
My life is amazing, not sure where you get any idea different
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 3:20:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
My life is amazing, not sure where you get any idea different
View Quote

No my Man.

You giving a kick at someone who even admitted their error is a classic sign of inferior complex.

Link Posted: 5/26/2022 7:07:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

No my Man.

You giving a kick at someone who even admitted their error is a classic sign of inferior complex.

View Quote

Lol…whatever.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Lol…whatever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No my Man.

Lol…whatever.

Well start bringing out the best in others and prove me wrong.

Or not.

Good luck to you.
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 5:54:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Here are 2020's locations in Gwinnett.

Gwinnett – 24 Drop Boxes

Bogan Park Community Recreation Center, 2723 North Bogan Road, Buford, GA 30519
Dacula Park Activity Building, 2735 Old Auburn Ave., Dacula, GA 30019
George Pierce Park Community Recreation Center, 55 Buford Highway, Suwanee, GA 30024
Lenora Park Gym, 4515 Lenora Church Road, Snellville, GA 30039
Lucky Shoals Park Community Recreation Center, 4651 Britt Road, Norcross, GA 30093
Mountain Park Aquatic Center,1063 Rockbridge Road, Stone Mountain, GA 30087
Shorty Howell Park Activity Building, 2750 Pleasant Hill Road, Duluth, GA 30096
(2 at this location) Voter Registrations and Elections Beauty P. Baldwin Building, 455 Grayson Highway, Suite 200, Lawrenceville
Buford-Sugar Hill Library 2100 Buford Hwy, Buford, GA 30518
Centerville Library 3025 Bethany Church Road, Snellville, GA 30039
Collins Hill Library 455 Camp Perrin Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Dacula Library 265 Dacula Road, Dacula, GA 30019
Duluth Library 3480 Duluth Park Lane, Duluth, GA 30096
Five Forks Library 2780 Five Forks Trickum Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Grayson Library 700 Grayson Parkway, Grayson, GA 30017
Hamilton Mill Library 3690 Braselton Highway, Dacula, GA 30019
Lawrenceville Library 1001 Lawrenceville Highway, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Lilburn Library 4817 Church Street, Lilburn, GA 30047
Mountain Park Library 1210 Pounds Road SW, Lilburn, GA 30047
Norcross Library 6025 Buford Hwy., Norcross, GA 30071
Peachtree Corners Library 5570 Spalding Drive, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Snellville Library 2740 Lenora Church Road, Snellville, GA 30078
Suwanee Library 361 Main Street, Suwanee, GA 30024
View Quote

One of those addresses lines up with an orange dot and is nowhere near a white circle.

One of you could have investigated and discovered that on your own and then rubbed my nose in it and called me names, but now you can't, because I beat you to it.  I can't believe that not a single one of you bothered to spend five minutes investigating.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top