Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2020 7:24:06 PM EDT
It may be here at home now gang plan accordingly

2 potential cases of Wuhan being tested by OSDH in Oklahoma
Link Posted: 1/27/2020 8:22:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 10:09:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Welp, time to power up the fallout shelter and set up the decon station in the garage.
Link Posted: 1/28/2020 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got over the damn flu and now the commies are trying to kill me with their germ warfare!  First time I start craving fried rice I'm heading for the ER.

Damnit....it just happened.
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 1:44:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 5:12:14 AM EDT
[#5]
In all seriousness, this has the potential to be a real bad scene as they said in the hippie days.  From what I've read it's kicking China's butt.  For the elderly, very young or those with compromised immunity systems it's pretty scary.  I'm hoping they develop a vaccine sometime soon but they say that's not very likely.

We may start looking like China or Japan with citizens wearing surgical masks being the norm.  I rarely get out among people but I ended up with the flu this year.  Courtesy of a Christmas visit from a nephew who works a Wal-Mart or what I like to call contagion central.  This virus has the potential to spread even faster.

Time will tell
Link Posted: 1/31/2020 5:58:09 AM EDT
[#6]
I work retail, the amount of sick people walking around amazes me. I keep a can of Lysol and Lysol wipes at my desk, I am constantly cleaning my work station and desk phone.

Keep your sickness at home folks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top