Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2022 12:10:36 PM EDT
If you have an interest in shooting 2 gun (and sometimes 3 gun) matches for fun/points, then drop me an IM and I can provide some information for the events held at our club.  Matches are conducted on the first Saturday of each month, and we usually have a couple of night shoots in the late fall/winter as well.  The host location is Irvington Sportsmens Club which is 53 miles from downtown Louisville.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 9:48:24 AM EDT
[#1]
The Irvington 2-gun league is what got me started in shooting comps.  We have an excellent MD and RSOs who put on great matches for a low cost.  Night matches in the winter too!
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 9:13:27 PM EDT
[#2]
For a little information regarding ISC, I have included a link to the club website.  2 Gun matches are $10 and you do not have to be a club member in order to participate.  The next match will be held on 09/03/22 with signup at 09:00 and a start of 09:30.  All times are EST.  

Irvington Sportsmens Club
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top