Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2020 8:15:53 PM EDT
Was at Old Glory today to pick up a lower. It was insanity. Folks there said the State was backlogged hours on BG checks.
Guess I'll go back tomorrow and try again.
Link Posted: 3/17/2020 11:15:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I've read a number of posts that delays are occurring. Not just in NH, but everywhere. Backlog? Conspiracy? Who knows?
Link Posted: 3/23/2020 6:52:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Was at Old Glory today to pick up a lower. It was insanity. Folks there said the State was backlogged hours on BG checks.
Guess I'll go back tomorrow and try again.
View Quote

I hope you're contacting every *ucking Democrat in the State of NH House and Senate and telling them to take their gun control agenda and shove it up their assess.
Link Posted: 3/29/2020 12:08:09 PM EDT
[#3]
NH guns stores fight to keep these wait times.
Whenever it's been taken to our lawmakers for repeal, it's your friendly gun shop owners that fight against making it go away.
The longer you have to wait the better.
Why?
It keeps you in and waking around their store.
Even if you only purchase a silicone wipe in one hour ----- It's something.
You're not going to buy if you're not standing around in the store.
Link Posted: 4/1/2020 5:59:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I heard on the news that 11000 guns were sold in March compared to 6000 last year.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:30:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I heard on the news that 11000 guns were sold in March compared to 6000 last year.
View Quote

Almost 12,000. The numbers I see are 11,965 checks in March.
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 9:53:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I showed up fri evening and got the call mon....Benelli M4....now if a range will ever open again
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 8:35:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Wait times are still up.... In late march I had to wait three days on a .338WM and now I am waiting on a Sig M17. Happy to see things busy in the industry to be honest. Hopefully it is a combination of tax returns and stimulus monies. With the reports of a lot of first time buyers that could be good news that the numbers are growing against gun control. Only time will tell.
Link Posted: 5/5/2020 9:15:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Glad to see some business are still doing well.

Im going to be spending my stipend money on guns and training.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top