Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2018 8:16:30 PM EDT
Hi guys,

It is with a heavy heart that I will need to find a home for my baby girl. She is a very affectionate German Shepherd. She has her papers and all her vet needs. The move from Florida to Chicago has just been too much for all of us and I don;t think it is sitting well with her. She is loving the cold and snow, but not the smaller home. I am not asking for anything. Only that you give her a good home with a nice backyard. She is VERY smart and VERY affectionate. She is from a working line of Shepherds and will come with all papers. I  can send pictures of her and her parents.
email me at: [email protected]
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 9:54:22 PM EDT
[#1]
How is she with other dogs?
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 2:10:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Email sent
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 4:30:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Hi guys, sorry for the disappearance. Been going back and forth with the wife now. Our small dog needs to go in for an EKG and the Shepherd seems to be having tummy issues that won't go away. Will be taking her to the vet to get checked out to ensure nothing is wrong. Will update again in a few days.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 2:09:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Updates? I’m interested and have experience with GSDs, a large fenced yard plus a farm I spend a weekend a month at for her to roam.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top