Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2023 10:15:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 10:34:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't been in 20 years. Actually I keep forgetting about it. But with all the fucked up traffic in Indianapolis I don't really don't know if I feel like driving up there and dealing with it
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 8:48:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/6/2023 10:14:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah the roads and the construction are both terrible. Fortunately my buddy drove, we went together since parking is $10.
All I got was some parachute rocket flares; and I ate a ton of meat, cheese, and pickle samples from “five star pickles & sausages”. That was my favorite booth.
View Quote

My daughter goes to IUPUI I hear about the roads all the time LOL
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:35:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah the roads and the construction are both terrible. Fortunately my buddy drove, we went together since parking is $10.
All I got was some parachute rocket flares; and I ate a ton of meat, cheese, and pickle samples from “five star pickles & sausages”. That was my favorite booth.
View Quote

I'm laid up at home two weeks out of knee replacement surgery or I probably would have gone yesterday. I only go to the 1500 once a year now unless I have something to sell or there is something odd that I'm looking for because of the ridiculous cost to attend.

My wife will be disappointed to hear the sausage, cheese and pickle guy was there. She usually spends as much with him as I do on the rest of the show.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#5]
What's the price with parking now to go there? That's kind of the reason I don't go to the big gun show in Louisville anymore is because between entry fee and parking you end up spending 25 bucks. And it's not worth it to me
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:19:03 PM EDT
[#6]
It's been disappointing the last few times I went - I think I stopped going after 2017. Most of the guns were cheaper at my local gun store.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 5:13:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 1:16:01 AM EDT
[#8]
I am an ammunition dealer at indy 1500 gun show.  I will have to post my specials on here before I come to the show.  Last show it was a 500 round brick of 22lr for $30.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top