Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 7/14/2021 4:46:12 PM EDT
A free showing for those in central Ohio.  

Bob Hauk: You going to kill me, Snake?
Snake Plissken: Not now, I'm too tired. [pause] Maybe later.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 2:26:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 10:08:20 AM EDT
[#2]
If I didn't have to work tomorrow I'd make the drive from CLE and stay the night.  That movie is awesome and I love John Carpenter flicks.  I've never seen it on the big-screen.

More info here for anyone interested:  http://www.drive-inmovies.com/
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 4:26:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Humm wonder why it says topic moved?

Yeah I looked at the Mayfield Drive In since they usually have the same movies as down at South Drive In.  Not this time though since Wexner Center is putting it on.  Man Mayfield, glad its still around.  First time at second base was there!
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 10:48:00 PM EDT
[#4]
We used to go to the Memphis Drive In on the west-side when I was young, that's long gone now though. I've never been to Mayfield. Maybe we'll check it out.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top