Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2021 3:55:58 PM EDT
Anyone seen any around that aren't stupidity priced.  Only thing I don't really have.

I have seen 28g and some 16g target loads though around.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 4:04:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure where "around" is, but Walmart and Dick's in Jefferson City occasionally have them. Dick's has it most often.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 4:08:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Dicks sporting goods stopped selling any firearm and ammo years ago per corporate
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 4:28:58 PM EDT
[#3]
According to the shelves in the store, that's not true.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:07:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Too bad you didn't stop in my Walmart yesterday. They had like 20 boxes of 12ga, 10 boxes of 410 and a 100ct box of 20ga.  

I got a Rem 870 20ga, but I got lots of shells for it.

I did pick up 7 boxes of the AA Olin 410(and I don't even have a gun to shoot them with yet), as I want to get a cheap-ass 410, and I see Walmart has some Hatfields. Haven't decided on the single shot or the semiautomatic(walmart didn't have any pumps). I'll look at the local pawn shop tomorrow to see what they got also.

As of right now, the shelves are again bare. Glad I got what I did of the 410.

Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:37:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven’t seen any in a couple of months. Been looking off and on at Walmart and seems you have to know a guy to get anything from there because people buy them the minute they come in.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 10:38:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I don’t remember 12ga ever being so hard to find. Even during other Ammo shortages 12ga was usually on the shelf.
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 11:54:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I just checked Roger's website. They're basically out. They had 2 loads 5 or 6 shot starting at 50 cents a round.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 5:03:49 PM EDT
[#8]
For ammo at Walmart, you need to get there right when the doors open @ 7am(at least for mine) to get anything the night crew has put on the shelves AND keep going there. Don't give up. At least Walmart isn't gouging. Might not be the normal ammo you use for the moment, but beggars can't be choosers right now.

My Walmart has also gone back to limiting ammo to 3 boxes.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 8:29:22 PM EDT
[#9]
We just stopped by Dick's, and the 12ga they have isn't light loads.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

12ga ammo
Attachment Attached File

I was looking for 20ga loads suitable for squirrels, but all they had was slugs;
Attachment Attached File

The guy behind the counter said that they rarely get 20ga, but 12ga comes in fairly regularly. No .22lr ammo at all, but they had some .40 S+W (which I don't have/need).
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 2:42:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Last time I was in a dicks was in lees summit probably 2 yes ago.  Asked where the hunter department is and then the guy (looked like a manager) asked what I was looking for.  I told him, he then told me Corp stopped selling anything firearm related and asked me to leave the store.  

Was never rude or anything to the guy.  Have never been in once since.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 3:28:57 PM EDT
[#11]
One time when I was checking out, I mentioned to the cashiers that I'd heard they didn't carry guns or ammo anymore. They just smiled, without saying anything about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top