Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2022 11:07:32 AM EDT
I heard there's a 1000 yd range south of Leroy.  Anyone know about it or have contact info??
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 10:04:21 PM EDT
[#1]
9 years and this is your first post. Bravo , I am not aware of one over that way that is that long
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 11:08:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I know the place you’re talking about. It’s been in construction for a good while now, looks like it is a nice range for rifle or pistol.
I pass by it often, but have no idea who it belongs to or how to join, I have not seen any signs or phone #’s posted.
In fact, I’ve never seen anyone there shooting or working on the place. I just know each time I pass by, a little more has been done.
If you find out anything, post it as I would be interested also.
I’ll post if I can find info.
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I know the owner of that land and range.  It is a private range that is for personal use, though he does let friends shoot there.  He has talked about opening a pay range, but I don’t know if, or when that will be.

He has taught some women’s shooting classes there in the past, which I helped with, but nothing recent.

I’ll ask him if he has any plans to open it to the public anytime soon and post back here.

He mainly uses it for practice before shooting matches in different areas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top