Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2020 11:25:36 PM EDT
News reports say at least three people were arrested tonight.  Evidently they are protesting last year's Galleria shooting and George Floyd's death.  

Link Posted: 5/31/2020 12:56:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 1:36:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 10:21:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like the Hoover PD did a great job handling this event.
20 arrests, numerous broken windows.  
https://www.wbrc.com/2020/05/30/protests-underway-hoover-along-hwy/
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 10:53:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Good move, Hoover.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 12:55:30 PM EDT
[#5]
So close to getting to finally party.

Fuck these savages
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 2:11:14 PM EDT
[#6]
That shit weasel chavrest poked his head out of his rat hole in shittyappolis( isn't even.in the state) and is trying to toss a can of petrol on it.
HPD ain't gonna play games neither is JCSD or SCSD.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 4:49:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

Link Posted: 5/31/2020 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time.

View Quote

They are lucky that they didn't get run over by the over the Mountain Moms of 280.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 7:49:15 PM EDT
[#9]
There was a small group protesting in Talladega today. I don’t think they caused any damages, at least I didn’t hear of any.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 8:18:39 PM EDT
[#10]
On Sunday, police from Hoover, Vestavia Hills, and Shelby County sheriff's dept are on duty in Hoover.  

Several people were arrested as dozens of protesters gathered in Hoover Sunday evening.
The protesters marched from a Hoover police precinct to the corner of Highway 31 and Municipal Drive around 4:00 p.m.
At least 100 people were part of the crowd holding up signs for justice and unity. Some of the signs said "I can't breathe" in reference to the death of George Floyd killed by an officer in Minneapolis.
https://www.wbrc.com/2020/05/31/several-people-arrested-protest-march-hoover/

Link Posted: 5/31/2020 9:38:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Anybody know what’s going on in Birmingham? Heard the rioters are destroying Lynn Park.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 9:40:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There was a small group protesting in Talladega today. I don’t think they caused any damages, at least I didn’t hear of any.
View Quote

Less than 20 people showed up from the video. Dude who organized it did so at the last minute and it was held while people were in church.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 9:46:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Anybody know what’s going on in Birmingham? Heard the rioters are destroying Lynn Park.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Protesters try to tear down a Confederate monument in Birmingham

https://www.wbrc.com/2020/05/31/protesters-try-tear-down-confederate-monument-birmingham/

WBRC live

It's gotten bad in Downtown Birmingham.  Rioters are breaking windows and stuff inside buildings.

Birmingham Riot Police on the way.

They just set the People's bank in Downtown Birmingham on fire.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:11:41 AM EDT
[#14]
They hit my office just short time ago at Alabama Power, the original building on the corner of 18th and 6th.  They knocked out all of the windows to museum and busted all of the glass displays. We have an armed security force there, but no clue how we have been staffed due to the pandemic.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:18:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They hit my office just short time ago at Alabama Power, the original building on the corner of 18th and 6th.  They knocked out all of the windows to museum and busted all of the glass displays.
View Quote

I saw them busting display cases.  It's a shame that they are hurting their own people.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:40:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I saw them busting display cases.  It's a shame that they are hurting their own people.
View Quote

They wait for the cameras to go away before they murder each other.  Fucking roaches.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 5:07:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top