Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2022 1:04:01 PM EDT
https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/MIDNR/bulletins/3278bb7

Hope you have cell service where u hunt...more than 72 hours, its a mistermeaner.

No phone in options, either use the App or report online.

Kings deer, you peasant.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:29:10 PM EDT
[#1]
There used to be a big sign, nearly billboard sized, several miles down the orad from my house:

"DNR- Damn Near Russia"  It had a pic of Hitler saluting.  (Never quite got the Russia/Hitler connection, but whatever.)

It wasn't kept up, and eventually rotted away.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 3:51:50 PM EDT
[#2]
MARIO SAVIO - "Operation of the Machine"
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 8:36:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Who the fuck comes up with this stuff?

I’ve got a really good feeling participation for this is going to be very low.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 10:47:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the reminder.  I'm thinking I'll use the app.
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:23:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Any "app" mi.gov comes up with should be considered MALWARE. Don't install it. 25 year it guy opinion fwiw.
Link Posted: 8/19/2022 9:28:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Cell service, in the U.P. ?
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 6:00:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Lol
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 7:06:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cell service, in the U.P. ?
View Quote

Just climb the highest hill, the tallest tree on the hill...and hope!
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:44:57 AM EDT
[#9]
No big deal to fill out the info on my kills, But location that's a hard NO from me.
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 6:36:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Just read the crawler on the 6pm news.

Whitmer vetoed the bill that would have removed the penalty.

Link Posted: 10/19/2022 7:57:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There used to be a big sign, nearly billboard sized, several miles down the orad from my house:

"DNR- Damn Near Russia"  It had a pic of Hitler saluting.  (Never quite got the Russia/Hitler connection, but whatever.)

View Quote

@mi650 was this the guy that how a backhoe and ground all torn up around it?  If so I used to live in the same AO years ago.  Story goes the guys was trying to build something (can't remember if it was a pond, building, etc) on his property and the DNR came in and stopped him because it was "protected wetlands".
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 8:07:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

@mi650 was this the guy that how a backhoe and ground all torn up around it?  If so I used to live in the same AO years ago.  Story goes the guys was trying to build something (can't remember if it was a pond, building, etc) on his property and the DNR came in and stopped him because it was "protected wetlands".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, I think it's the same guy.  I don't know him, though.  I live closer to Gladwin, and just watched the sign rot away over several years as I drove by.
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 5:09:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Checked both my deer from rural Alger County using the app.  It sucked leaving camp to find cell signal, but the app is easy to use once you figure out how to navigate to the harvest report.  It is kind of neat to be able to see a running tally of all deer reported as harvested.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top