Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2019 7:25:20 PM EDT
Just wanted to know if it was legal in Vermont to sell 10rd magazines I have some ASC 556/226 SMith and Wesson M&P .45 and S&W model 59  9mm magazines I wanted to sell.
Figured this was a good place to check thanks
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 11:48:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes you can.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/30/2019 11:51:52 PM EDT
[#2]
S.55 sets magazine capacity limits at 15 rounds for handguns, and 10 for long guns. Generous fuckers, yes they are.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes
Link Posted: 4/30/2019 6:29:41 PM EDT
[#4]
If I move to Vermont can I bring my already owned full cap magazines with me? What I’f they are dated from before the law took effect?
Link Posted: 5/2/2019 11:37:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By burkeva:
If I move to Vermont can I bring my already owned full cap magazines with me? What I'f they are dated from before the law took effect?
View Quote
Legally, I don't think so. On the other hand, even the Attorney General has said the mag ban is probably unenforceable.
Link Posted: 5/3/2019 12:13:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Sprocket99:
Legally, I don't think so. On the other hand, even the Attorney General has said the mag ban is probably unenforceable.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sprocket99:
Originally Posted By burkeva:
If I move to Vermont can I bring my already owned full cap magazines with me? What I'f they are dated from before the law took effect?
Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top