Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2022 2:01:32 AM EDT
This at 12:30 AM... in Portsmouth, South of I-264.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:42:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Dusting in Prince George
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:44:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Nothing on the road in front of the house, the sidewalk or driveway by the time it stopped snowing.  The tops of the grass is sticking up through what little is on the ground and where it's bare dirt nothing stuck.  That's here south of Chesterfield Courthouse.

Should get maybe another inch this evening/night.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:36:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Grass is white in Sandbridge section of Va. Beach
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 11:02:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Northern chesterfield : roads are dry , dusting on grass .
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:41:48 PM EDT
[#5]
New Kent county schools made the announcement on Wed afternoon that they were going to close at 10:30am on Thursday because of anticipated snow.  It rained here until about 3:30pm on Thursday.  Then on Thurs night NKPS announced they were going to be closed today (Friday) because of the anticipated snow.  We woke up this morning and the roads were clear and dry but the kids had the day off, again, for snow that never arrived.

I hope it snows like crazy this evening here but I'm sure that won't happen either.  Hope y'all in HR have fun it the snow!

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:47:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Last night's snow did accumulate about an inch that didn't melt following the cold day yesterday.  

Hope it melts off today.  Still waiting on the sun to pop through the clouds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top