Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 8:31:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 8:48:26 PM EDT
[#2]
And yet again politics divide us when we should be united.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And yet again politics divide us when we should be united.
View Quote

You’d think voting pro gun would be a no brainer here.

?????
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 8:55:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

UNLESS I DO A SCREEN SHOT I DON’T KNOW HOW TO GET SOMETHING HERE OFF OF FACEBOOK!!! WHATS THE PROBLEM, DO YOU THINK I’M LYING? BTW, IS THIS BOLD ENOUGH FOR YOU?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oooooo. All caps and bolded. That’s how you know it’s extra true, even though you couldn’t be bothered with an actual quote or link or anything.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/266317/79D1FD7D-1C55-41B1-82E5-6808B0A16442-2474279.jpg

UNLESS I DO A SCREEN SHOT I DON’T KNOW HOW TO GET SOMETHING HERE OFF OF FACEBOOK!!! WHATS THE PROBLEM, DO YOU THINK I’M LYING? BTW, IS THIS BOLD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Never fear, I can do it.

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 8:57:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You'd think voting pro gun would be a no brainer here.

View Quote

Yes one would think that is a no brainer.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 9:54:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quarter of the way there.

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 9:54:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:04:46 PM EDT
[#8]
As Jack Buck would say “That’s a winner”!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:14:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, I think it’s fair to say that we’re done.

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:25:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn these low information voters!!!! Didn’t these idiots who didn’t vote for Greitens know he was a SEAL!!! A SEAL!!!

SEAL!!!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:30:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Damn these low information voters!!!! Didn't these idiots who didn't vote for Greitens know he was a SEAL!!! A SEAL!!!

SEAL!!!

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/12-bye-felicia_w700_h700-114.jpg

View Quote
Now where is the like button when we need it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:32:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It’s DEFINITELY NOT Eric Schmitt, Trump slammed him today!!’
View Quote

Thats strange, when Schmidt went to the Trump rally a few months ago, he was praised by Trump, by name.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 10:59:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Greitens needs to go back to square #1 and build up Missouri's trust in him again...

Do I think the left did a hatchet job on him? Yes.
Do I think that would have adversely affected his chances? Also yes.

Do I think he can overcome that by working in the MO legislature? If he wants to...

Do I think he will? Nope.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:16:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Greitens needs to go back to square #1 and build up Missouri's trust in him again...

Do I think he can overcome that by working in the MO legislature? If he wants to...

View Quote

I agree

Personal feeling aside, there is just too many accusations and negative stuff on Greitens for him to ever stand a chance in the general election. The opposition would eat him alive.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:42:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It’s DEFINITELY NOT Eric Schmitt, Trump slammed him today!!’
View Quote

OP, are you Eric Greitens?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:36:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Wow, Greitens didn't do as well as I thought he would.
Glad to see Schmitt  get the nod.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 3:55:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Now where is the like button when we need it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 4:12:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Well Schmidt won and now we have a chance at a Jr senator that's alot more constitutional than effblunt aka redflagroy. I'm going to back him every way I can so we don't end up with the latest incarnation of Claire McCaskill and cement Charles Schumer as senate leader.

Since I was a teen long ago chuck the schmuck has despised and hated everything I hold dear and I live to piss on his grave.

And yes turtleface is little better backstabbing fkk.
Schmitt will vote to delete him from power. All I need to know

SCHMITT IS IT!!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 7:15:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oooooo. All caps and bolded. That’s how you know it’s extra true, even though you couldn’t be bothered with an actual quote or link or anything.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/266317/79D1FD7D-1C55-41B1-82E5-6808B0A16442-2474279.jpg

Shit man, do you need a hug?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:37:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:42:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Well it PROVES that nebulous allegations and attack adds work!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:56:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Well it PROVES that nebulous allegations and attack adds work!
View Quote

Your probably right.  It DEFINITELY had nothing to do with him coming across as a major douche bag and a slimy POS.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 11:43:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Your probably right.  It DEFINITELY had nothing to do with him coming across as a major douche bag and a slimy POS.
View Quote

Not mention the fact that NOBODY denied that he brought home a hairdresser he just met and tied her up to treadmill ir that he pilfered the donor list from his nonprofit and used it for political fundraising. He claimed innocence for some stuff but I don’t think he ever explicitly said those charges were false, just that they were politically motivated
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Not mention the fact that NOBODY denied that he brought home a hairdresser he just met and tied her up to treadmill ir that he pilfered the donor list from his nonprofit and used it for political fundraising. He claimed innocence for some stuff but I don’t think he ever explicitly said those charges were false, just that they were politically motivated
View Quote

I think he denied the "felony taking a photograph", and that when the prosecutor and the person involved were told to produce it they couldn't.

Pretty sure he also denied the donor list thing too.
https://www.breitbart.com/news/missouri-gov-eric-greitens-charged-over-charity-donor-list/

Having an affair with the hairdresser, and tying her up? Sounded like that was consensual play. Doesn't mean he's of high moral character, but it's not a crime. Put the rest of the House, Senate, and Mike pence on a lie detector and ask them if they're innocent of the same.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:34:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I think he denied the "felony taking a photograph", and that when the prosecutor and the person involved were told to produce it they couldn't.

https://www.breitbart.com/news/missouri-gov-eric-greitens-charged-over-charity-donor-list/

Having an affair with the hairdresser, and tying her up? Sounded like that was consensual play. Doesn't mean he's of high moral character, but it's not a crime. Put the rest of the House, Senate, and Mike pence on a lie detector and ask them if they're innocent of the same.
View Quote

I’d be willing to bet Mike Pence has never tied a hair dresser to the stairmaster

Btw, I don’t believe for a second EG wasn’t involved in the donor list thing. And photo or no photo, a man who will break his most sacred vow can’t be trusted
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:56:36 PM EDT
[#26]
My comments below are for the die hard Greitens cheerleaders here who can’t come to the grip of reality that he is and always will be a flawed PERSON not just a candidate.

I’m hoping we’ve heard the end of Greitens.

He’s a swarmy opportunist whose sole identification has been his status a basically trained never deployed SEAL.

His reputation amongst his Naval Special Warfare brethren is bad. The teams are a tight knit community yet wasn't it odd that NO ONE from that community ever publicly came out in support of his initial Governor run nor now? In fact, Debbie Lee (Gold star mother of Marc Lee the first SEAL killed in Iraq and de facto SEAL “den mother” has publicly denounced him.

He was a democrat before he saw his “oppportunity” to get into politics and get elected as a “populist, against the establishment politician”.

He lasted only a year as Governor. If he was railroaded (which I do believe he was screwed over by BOTH the Republican establishment and the leftists then he should NEVER HAVE RESIGNED!

I’ve met him. I’m a retired USMC Major (my career background and/or DD214) highlights are irrelevant in this case. However I can smell a bullshit artist when it comes to riding one’s military background.

I never supported him when he ran for Gov and I saw him as the one way the democrats could steal this Senate election if he won the primary.

Yet there are those ball garglers here who think he’s such an edgy anti swamp go getter because of some cheesy RINO hunting ads and the over the top propaganda his campaign has been spewing.

As Brandon would say, “come on man!”

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 3:24:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I’d be willing to bet Mike Pence has never tied a hair dresser to the stairmaster

Btw, I don’t believe for a second EG wasn’t involved in the donor list thing. And photo or no photo, a man who will break his most sacred vow can’t be trusted
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never know with them there reeeeeeligious folks... he provides a control group to compare the others too though if he won't even have dinner with another woman without his wife present.

Donor list - They settled it for $100 with the election folks... if there'd been much there the democrats wouldn't have dropped it. How many men and women in DC can't be trusted by your metric? (See above test).

Every candidate for office is flawed, some more than others. Did we dodge a bullet? Undoubtedly. Does he deserve to be hung without a trial? Nope.

The bigger question though is.... How do we get another Schmitt for the AG spot?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 4:40:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The bigger question though is.... How do we get another Schmitt for the AG spot?
View Quote

It will be interesting to see people scrambling to get Parson’s appointment. There’s lots of kissing up to do between now and January
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 8:22:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My comments below are for the die hard Greitens cheerleaders here who can't come to the grip of reality that he is and always will be a flawed PERSON not just a candidate.

I'm hoping we've heard the end of Greitens.

He's a swarmy opportunist whose sole identification has been his status a basically trained never deployed SEAL.

His reputation amongst his Naval Special Warfare brethren is bad. The teams are a tight knit community yet wasn't it odd that NO ONE from that community ever publicly came out in support of his initial Governor run nor now? In fact, Debbie Lee (Gold star mother of Marc Lee the first SEAL killed in Iraq and de facto SEAL "den mother" has publicly denounced him.

He was a democrat before he saw his "oppportunity" to get into politics and get elected as a "populist, against the establishment politician".

He lasted only a year as Governor. If he was railroaded (which I do believe he was screwed over by BOTH the Republican establishment and the leftists then he should NEVER HAVE RESIGNED!

I've met him. I'm a retired USMC Major (my career background and/or DD214) highlights are irrelevant in this case. However I can smell a bullshit artist when it comes to riding one's military background.

I never supported him when he ran for Gov and I saw him as the one way the democrats could steal this Senate election if he won the primary.

Yet there are those ball garglers here who think he's such an edgy anti swamp go getter because of some cheesy RINO hunting ads and the over the top propaganda his campaign has been spewing.

As Brandon would say, "come on man!"

View Quote

I feel the exact same way about anyone that abuses their military service for personal gains. I have said before, I have worked with SOCOM units from all branches and all are quiet professionals that do NOT brag about being in SOCOM.  I was turned off by his bragging when he ran for governor.

And with all the drama surrounding him, he didn't stand a chance in the general election no matter if the allegations and rumors are true or false.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I feel the exact same way about anyone that abuses their military service for personal gains. I have said before, I have worked with SOCOM units from all branches and all are quiet professionals that do NOT brag about being in SOCOM.  I was turned off by his bragging when he ran for governor.

And with all the drama surrounding him, he didn't stand a chance in the general election no matter if the allegations and rumors are true or false.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My comments below are for the die hard Greitens cheerleaders here who can't come to the grip of reality that he is and always will be a flawed PERSON not just a candidate.

I'm hoping we've heard the end of Greitens.

He's a swarmy opportunist whose sole identification has been his status a basically trained never deployed SEAL.

His reputation amongst his Naval Special Warfare brethren is bad. The teams are a tight knit community yet wasn't it odd that NO ONE from that community ever publicly came out in support of his initial Governor run nor now? In fact, Debbie Lee (Gold star mother of Marc Lee the first SEAL killed in Iraq and de facto SEAL "den mother" has publicly denounced him.

He was a democrat before he saw his "oppportunity" to get into politics and get elected as a "populist, against the establishment politician".

I've met him. I'm a retired USMC Major (my career background and/or DD214) highlights are irrelevant in this case. However I can smell a bullshit artist when it comes to riding one's military background.

Yet there are those ball garglers here who think he's such an edgy anti swamp go getter because of some cheesy RINO hunting ads and the over the top propaganda his campaign has been spewing.

As Brandon would say, "come on man!"

I am skeptical of every accusation an EX screams about months or years after the fact. Actually I dismiss whatever they say unless there's solid evidence.

He's even more toxic than the standard politician though.

He needs to go work at a training facility and start a podcast that 26 people a week listen too.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 8:46:02 AM EDT
[#31]
I never said that I believe all of the accusations and drama about Greitens. And I know all too well how vindictive an ex can be. But there is just too much drama whether it is true or not. And we all know that today's politics is all about mud slinging.

My dislikes are based on his character and attitude. Again throwing out that he is a Navy Seal at every chance is a big turn off for those that have served in the military. Especially for those of us that were part of the SOCOM community in any way.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 12:09:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I am skeptical of every accusation an EX screams about months or years after the fact . . ..
View Quote

In this case, I’m inclined to believe the wife. There seems to be plenty of evidence that he’s an asshole. I’ve never talked to anyone who had anything bad to say about the wife.

Link Posted: 8/4/2022 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 5:37:40 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Cool story bro
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 11:00:00 PM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes

Exactly.

They don't give unsupervised child custody to people who have any history of beating their spouse or kids.  There's a box on the parenting plan before it goes to the judge that asks about domestic abuse.  If she checked "NO", then she lied then or is lying now.....either way a liar.  For a dad to get more than 50% custody is a testament to his responsibility, and/or lack of her's.

Quoted:

In this case, I’m inclined to believe the wife. There seems to be plenty of evidence that he’s an asshole. I’ve never talked to anyone who had anything bad to say about the wife.

-She's a liar.....see above.
-She left her kids with her allegedly "abusive ex-husband" to take a new job in Texas.  
-She is publicly bashing her children's father on TV and radio.  Rule #1 in co-parenting is you never speak negatively of the other parent in front of the children -- she did it repeatedly and vengefully in front of the State of Missouri.  Whether it's true or not, or if it hurt his chances at the Senate seat, it doesn't matter.....it hurts the kids.  Keep it away from their eyes and ears, only for the Guardian ad Litem and judge.

You can't pull this "he violated the sacred vow" judgement on him, and then give her a free pass for abandoning her children.  What kind of parent (especially a mom) does that?!?!?!!?  Raising your kids is way more than a "vow", you have to be pretty f'd in the head to move away from them for anything, much less a job.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 7:08:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Exactly.

They don't give unsupervised child custody to people who have any history of beating their spouse or kids.  There's a box on the parenting plan before it goes to the judge that asks about domestic abuse.  If she checked "NO", then she lied then or is lying now.....either way a liar.  For a dad to get more than 50% custody is a testament to his responsibility, and/or lack of her's.

-She left her kids with her allegedly "abusive ex-husband" to take a new job in Texas.  
-She is publicly bashing her children's father on TV and radio.  Rule #1 in co-parenting is you never speak negatively of the other parent in front of the children -- she did it repeatedly and vengefully in front of the State of Missouri.  Whether it's true or not, or if it hurt his chances at the Senate seat, it doesn't matter.....it hurts the kids.  Keep it away from their eyes and ears, only for the Guardian ad Litem and judge.

You can't pull this "he violated the sacred vow" judgement on him, and then give her a free pass for abandoning her children.  What kind of parent (especially a mom) does that?!?!?!!?  Raising your kids is way more than a "vow", you have to be pretty f'd in the head to move away from them for anything, much less a job.
View Quote

OK. You win.

I don’t really care. I’m just happy he got beat. I’m more than willing to allow them space to work out their domestic issues in private.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 8:55:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

OK. You win.

I don’t really care. I’m just happy he got beat. I’m more than willing to allow them space to work out their domestic issues in private.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.

OK. You win.

This is where I'm at too.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 5:38:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I agree totally!

I'd love it if he shows the grit to do it.  He should; if his mission is to help others.  

Quoted:

Exactly.

I agree totally!

I'd love it if he shows the grit to do it.  He should; if his mission is to help others.  

Again I agree.  

I'm a very successful person in finance.  I've been regulated by more than 5 entities for more than 40 years.  Never a negative report.  Still ... because when I previewed my comments were not presented.  

If someone wanted to kneecap me:  they could.  I ain't perfect.  Neither are you.  

EG isn't either.  

I didn't vote for him for the governor primary, voted for him in the general... appreciated what he did when he was in office.  

I don't give a rip his motivation: I do give a rip why he did.  He did good.  

I'm glad he lost the primary, honestly, I thing he was too vulnerable:  he needs to do the heavy lifting of clearing the negative comments about him [hence the first quote].   If he is a man who I think he is, he will.  If he doesn't then he doesn't deserve our trust.  

EG 'won' me over by his actions, when in office.  I'd like him to 'clean up' the $#!+ in his personal life [but, again, I ain't thrown' no stones]  come back and do us proud.  BTW, I have a very close friend that lives across the street from him so have numerous incidental interactions with how he lives.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 3:12:46 AM EDT
[#40]
When the EX-Mrs. Greitens runs for state or federal office, I will refer to this post while assessing her suitability to earn my vote.

Quoted:

Exactly.

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/29/2022 3:33:54 AM EDT
[#41]
I personally know a medically retired Navy Seal. He absolutely refuses to discuss politics. When I asked him about Eric Greitens however, he told me that Eric Greitens earned his trident but never actually served on a Seal team. My friend also told me to google "The Heart and The Myth" and watch the YouTube video. You can make up your own mind about Eric Greitens.

Eric Greitens: The Heart and The Myth

Link Posted: 8/29/2022 7:21:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I personally know a medically retired Navy Seal. He absolutely refuses to discuss politics. When I asked him about Eric Greitens however, he told me that Eric Greitens earned his trident but never actually served on a Seal team. My friend also told me to google "The Heart and The Myth" and watch the YouTube video. You can make up your own mind about Eric Greitens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n80ED088t5A

View Quote

You do understand the primary is over, right? He got beat.
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 8:54:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You do understand the primary is over, right? He got beat.
View Quote

The fact Eric Greitens got beat does mean he won't be back. I followed my instincts and voted for Eric Schmitt. I felt bad for not supporting Eric Greitens until I spoke with my friend. Watching how Navy Seals viewed Eric Greitens made me feel better about not voting for him. Your mileage may vary...
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 11:57:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The fact Eric Greitens got beat does mean he won't be back. I followed my instincts and voted for Eric Schmitt. I felt bad for not supporting Eric Greitens until I spoke with my friend. Watching how Navy Seals viewed Eric Greitens made me feel better about not voting for him. Your mileage may vary...
View Quote

Another example of "cuz my friend told me" and "cuz the internet says so."  Whatever.  If an 8 minute video on YouTube is enough to sway you, then you're surely not going to vote for Donald Trump or any Republican.

Not every SEAL gets to be on a platoon or "team".  He passed BUD/S training, he was a SEAL, he did go to four different countries on missions.  Just because the missions weren't as "bad ass" and you or your friend want them to be, doesn't mean the guy didn't serve or isn't a veteran.  And for "absolutely refusing to talk about politics" your friend sure did by steering you to that smear video.

He lost, by a lot, you don't need to keep spreading extremely biased views just to rub it in.  The guy picks his words carefully, but his competitors did the same when it came making claims about him.    Who knows what the truth is......but is doesn't matter because HE LOST.  Move on.

Eric Schmitt is a great candidate, and will hopefully win the Senate.  Now I hope they get an AG that fights like he did.  Why don't we talk about those topics rather than beating the dead horse?  
Link Posted: 8/29/2022 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 9:47:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 10:00:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Just posted an hour ago on Facebook by Eric Greitens……
=
Today the Missouri Supreme Court affirmed what we’ve known for some time: Kim Gardner abused her office when she falsely accused me with no evidence, and then worked with an investigator who committed crimes to build a false case.  After Gardner made over 70 false statements, suborned perjury, and hid evidence proving she knew I was innocent, she was reprimanded and fined.

Twice now in two days, the court has ruled that people lied about me.  The lies were aided and abetted by a willing media and millions of dollars in paid political ads.  

In faith I believe that all things work to God’s plan.  And while I am personally blessed beyond measure, these decisions remind all of us that there are many people—you? your friends?  your family?  your fellow citizens—who suffer from lies and false accusations.  Some of them are falsely imprisoned, denied their children, or politically prosecuted.    

The law is one of God’s great gifts.  In America we used to aspire to the rule of law; I believe that we still should.

Those who knowingly perpetrated these falsehoods will be held accountable in a court of law. May we all look forward to justice.
View Quote

Off the hook with a $750 fine......unbelievable.  And it was a far worse crime that she committed than what she finally busted him on.  Total miscarriage of justice.

https://fox2now.com/news/missouri/st-louis-circuit-attorney-kim-gardner-reprimanded-for-handling-of-greitens-investigation/
Link Posted: 8/30/2022 10:17:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 2:23:37 PM EDT
[#49]

I have no idea how he could have possibly lost.
Link Posted: 8/31/2022 6:06:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Heard this morning on the radio that Eric Greitens was cleared of all domestic violence claims by the judge oversee his ex's claims.  The injury to his son's tooth occurred while they were roughhousing according to his wife's own statement.  The Guardian ad Litem for the children said the only lasting injury to the them was seeing the unjustified negative TV ads that the opposition ran against their father claiming abuse.  More to come.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top