Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2023 5:57:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThePontificator]
https://www.wistv.com/2023/12/29/crash-causes-traffic-jam-i-126-near-colonial-life-boulevard/

It appears that the suspect drove South on Colonial Life Boulevard, continued past the point where two-way traffic ends and one way off-ramp begins, and then traveled the wrong way down the off ramp and into oncoming traffic on I-126 West striking two oncoming vehicles.

Chase started on Bush River Road and eventually the suspect traveled South on Greystone Blvd. and then drove the wrong way on the onramp into oncoming Eastbound traffic on I-126.

WTF
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 6:13:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Bad guy died
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 2:38:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SandHillsHillbilly:
Bad guy died
View Quote

That was the only good thing about it; it took almost forty minutes to get from Harbison to I-20.  I was glad I had stopped to refuel and relieve myself in Newberry before passing through that way on the home.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2023 7:02:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/1/2024 7:58:55 AM EDT
[#4]
it's good to see that three years since i was last in columbia, they're still in the middle of construction.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 8:15:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fulminate:
it's good to see that three years since i was last in columbia, they're still in the middle of construction.
View Quote

And 3 years from now they will STILL be in construction. I Garontee!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top