Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2020 6:25:45 AM EDT
Their pick-up schedule is a little whacked, though: Monday through Wednesday Noon until 7pm but hey....beer!

I'd like to try both the Tropical IPA and the Punch Clock Pilsner.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 8:24:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 8:48:51 AM EDT
[#2]
River Rat is also running a promotion:

Public Notification
We are remaining open for beer takeout only.

Wednesday – Saturday, 1 – 7 pm.

ALL 6 packs, 4 packs, and growler fills are $7

Check Untappd to see what’s available on tap

I wonder how big a "growler fill" is? If I bring in a gallon jug will they charge me $7 to fill it? LOL I doubt it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 9:07:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I've had one of their Tropical IPAs, too sweet/fruity but then I'm not a fan of most fruity beers.  The Punch Clock Pilsner isn't bad.  River Rat's stuff is OK, nothing to go out of your way for in my opinion.
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 5:51:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Today I stopped at a couple of places looking for RR Bohemian Pilsner and nada. They did have a six-pack of Luminescent Lager so I purchased it.

Link Posted: 6/21/2020 9:25:13 PM EDT
[#5]
My impressions of Luminescent Light (the official beer of the Columbia Fireflies) is that it's an excellent crisp light beer without the pervasive "corn" taste of macrobrews. The downside is that for a light American lager it's freaking expensive.

Back to Keith Stones
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top