Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:20:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man do I miss Fetla's.  

+1

I remember going there as a kid.  What a great place.

I remember leaving with a stiff neck as a kid, all the shoguns and rifles hung up high!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:28:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Bought a lot of guns there cause of there Layaway. My Ruger Red label sporting clays and Benelli 20Ga montefeltro(5.5lb.) are from Fetlas
some others also
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:17:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been to MGE before, since it's right down the street from some of my clients.  If they open a store in Chesterton, about 15 minutes from where I plan on moving, it'll be bliss.  I'll be getting at least a tax stamp or two through them, and everyone on the range will know me on a first-name basis.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 4:06:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've been to MGE before, since it's right down the street from some of my clients.  If they open a store in Chesterton, about 15 minutes from where I plan on moving, it'll be bliss.  I'll be getting at least a tax stamp or two through them, and everyone on the range will know me on a first-name basis.  

That's what I'm talking about! MGE will do good business here. Fetlas is gone and never coming back. Fetlas is legendary in this area, but it's time we move on. MGE will be the place to go, simply because they offer what we want, instead of a couple aisles of knock off crap. I'm guessing a lot of people around here don't even have a clue how cool MGE is, and therefore don't have a clue how sweet it would be to have one over here.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 10:07:37 AM EDT
[#5]
BTT

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top