Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:18:50 PM EDT
[#1]
yes well id have to think it would be alot less people so finding each other will be a sinch.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think finding MeanSteve would be too much of a problem.

Hillbilly, on the other hand I think you would disappear if you turned sideways.....

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:24:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:15:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I might be down to go, depending on what day.  I want to get a feeling on what kind of firearm to bring.  AR, 10/22, pistol, slingshot, ???
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:38:19 PM EDT
[#5]
hahah.....look at some of my first posts in this thread were i list whats the required tools for a good rabbit hunt.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:53:14 PM EDT
[#6]
i should be able to go depending on time/date.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:17:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I might be down to go, depending on what day.  I want to get a feeling on what kind of firearm to bring.  AR, 10/22, pistol, slingshot, ???

Hey Kali,

What you listed above sounds fine. Just make sure that your slingshot has a flash suppressor and a bayonet lug.

Here's what I'll have:

12 Gauge Pump (w/game loads)
5.56 M4 (.55 gr. M193)
.22 cal. Ruger MKII Semi-Auto Pistol (CCI Mini Mags)

I'll have my Defensive Handgun (either my Sig P220 or my 1911 Commander) and I also might bring a 10/22 as well.

I really like poppin' bunnies with the Ruger MKII, especially when they are on the run.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:09:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Bump
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:53:55 AM EDT
[#9]
your not allowed to use shotguns when rabbit hunting. thats way way to easy. i mean a blind man could smoke a rabbit with a scatter gun.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:11:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
your not allowed to use shotguns when rabbit hunting. thats way way to easy. i mean a blind man could smoke a rabbit with a scatter gun.

Few weeks ago a couple of my buds and me were scaring rabbits out with the truck and shootin at em with pistols. That was some of the funniest shit I've ever encountered.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Damn,I work weekends.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:20:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Few weeks ago a couple of my buds and me were scaring rabbits out with the truck and shootin at em with pistols. That was some of the funniest shit I've ever encountered.

Rabbit drive-by shooting.  Now that's a first!  
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:48:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

It's so easy even a Caveman could do it.

Isn't that right HillbillySnipester?

HILLBILLYSNIPESTER and MEAN STEVE
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:17:57 PM EDT
[#14]
i dont know ive been told i could fuck up a wet dream. if there is a right way and a wrong way ill get the wrong way every time.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:33:41 PM EDT
[#15]
any potential days for the varmint hunt?  throw a couple out there any see how many guys can make it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:07:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Dogg, I used to keep my Ruger Mk.II in the car, when I'd go out on long deliveries late at night out into the boondocks (there's this one house out on Coyote street - waaaay in the hell out in the middle of nowhere), I'd totally tear ass down this dirt road in the Ayatolla, head and shoulders out the window, Mk.II in hand bliz-asting at them jackrabbits as I wailed down the road with abandon most reckless.

One of these days, I'll get caught and probably do time for reckless endangerment, but until that day, I'll continue doing what I love.

I hope I die as I lived, doing something needlessly stupid or complicated.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:27:28 PM EDT
[#17]
meansteve when we gonna go killin?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 8:44:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Whenever you're ready. If you have a boatload of 55gr. FMJ, I can bring a crate of cheap wine and we can get totally sloppy and forget two of the Four Basic Rules of Firearms Handling.

It doesn't really matter which two, really.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:59:09 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Whenever you're ready. If you have a boatload of 55gr. FMJ, I can bring a crate of cheap wine and we can get totally sloppy and forget two of the Four Basic Rules of Firearms Handling.

It doesn't really matter which two, really.

MeanSteve,

Fuck safety rules. Please don't forget the rules of Heterosexual male conduct.

Repeat after me:

1. I am not Gay

2. No matter how many hours I am alone in the wilderness with HillBillySniper I am not Gay

3. I hope I am not Gay

4. No matter how much cheap wine I drink with HillBillySniper I am still not Gay

5. No matter how many times HillBillySniper wants to watch Deliverance, I am still not Gay

I am not Gay
I am not Gay
I am not Gay

If you keep repeating the above and you always keep HillBillySniper in front of you, you will be just fine....

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 10:41:28 PM EDT
[#20]
ha i dont  buy FMJ but i have two cases of wolf..... so when ever your ready its killin time ill even put in my fake teeth.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:39:43 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
MeanSteve,

Fuck safety rules. Please don't forget the rules of Heterosexual male conduct.

Repeat after me:

1. I am not Gay

2. No matter how many hours I am alone in the wilderness with HillBillySniper I am not Gay

3. I hope I am not Gay

4. No matter how much cheap wine I drink with HillBillySniper I am still not Gay

5. No matter how many times HillBillySniper wants to watch Deliverance, I am still not Gay

I am not Gay
I am not Gay
I am not Gay

If you keep repeating the above and you always keep HillBillySniper in front of you, you will be just fine....

But... what if I am gay? Doesn't that throw your whole advice out of the window and onto the ki-bosh?

Actually, seriously, what if I am gay? I haven't been within three feet of a vagina in over half a decade but I've found myself waking up in a soggy ditch with a discarded dental dam laying next to my broken nose more times than I'd like to count. Does that make me gay?
I prefer drinking cheap wine to cheap beer.
I think that Adam Sandler is not funny in the least bit.
Judas Priest is the most rockingist of the rock bands.
I like Dissipator-profile AR uppers.
I utilize proper English grammar rules and conventions, even in casual speech.

The mantra is not "I Am Not Gay." Rather, the mantra should be "What If I'm Not Gay?"
Actually, Beckett has that hot-and-sexy girlfriend, I don't think he has anything about which to worry.

Two cases of Wolf you say? I'll need to see how well my 20" functions with some dirty and greasy Rooskie ammo, just like my weekend in Novgorod, except without the random sex with fifteen year old school-what-I-only-hope-were-girls who all thought that as a Rich American With An Education, that they'd be happy to be my Doting American Wife and get them a Big Fat American Green Card.

God, I love foreign nations. Dash Vidana, Komrade! (I guess that means skoal or something, because this one duder kept saying that when I was drinking some weird blue liquid that bubbled and fizzed as it hit the glass. Rock over Moscow)
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:48:14 AM EDT
[#22]
what about like march 10th or 11th? take the AR15 and 10/22 and go slayin.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:37:30 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm up for it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:54:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Dorsai,

Are you in the North or the South?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:49:00 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm in. After dealing with retards for 6 months, I need to shoot me a coyote.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:52:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:56:48 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm in. After dealing with retards for 6 months, I need to shoot me a coyote.

Amazingly you think it will be different than that out on this hunt.....

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:20:42 PM EDT
[#28]
PLEASE SEE New Thread

Thanks....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top