Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/23/2007 3:59:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I keep a BOK on my personal gear at all times.  As well as a "BooBoo kit" in my truck.  Cleatus has a BOK in his range bag.
Link Posted: 9/23/2007 4:34:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I keep a BOK on my personal gear at all times.  As well as a "BooBoo kit" in my truck.  Cleatus has a BOK in his range bag.

We're all on the same page. Currahee shoots "mini" trooper class and thusly will have a BOK on his person at all times during the match. (Its kept behind his pistol)

I have a complete BOK in my range bag as well as a normal FAK. So, between us, we can muster several Izzy compression bandages in the event an accident were to occur.

ETA - Don't hesitate to give your input, especially in matters like this.

Link Posted: 9/24/2007 6:11:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I also keep a fully stocked FAK in my truck.  I think we could handle almost any situation that could occur.
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 7:49:36 PM EDT
[#4]
What is a FAK?
Link Posted: 10/3/2007 7:58:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What is a FAK?

FAK = First Aid Kit
BOK = Blow out Kit (usually a multi purpose Israeli compresion bandage)
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 7:26:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Okay T-shirts are worth  a little more than I thought.  There is an ART setup fee that runs about 50 bucks (I'm hoping it will be less because I actually have most of the work done for them)  but expect the shirts to be $17

2 - XL for Jacklick
1 - small for his wife
1 - XL for Frank
1 - XL for Kimber
2 - XL for ZombieKiller
2 - XL for Cleatus

+ my two is 11 I figure someone that doesn't surf ARFCOM might want the last one (or I'll have 3)

The back is going to look about like this

and the front (pocket area) will look like this

I was looking at black on brown but their brown is either to light or a little darker than mine so it needs to be yellow to pop out.

If there are any more order, any cancelations let me know
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 6:22:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+ my two is 11 I figure someone that doesn't surf ARFCOM might want the last one (or I'll have 3)

I'm sure Ray will want one when he gets back from the sandbox...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:27:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Okay, they are ordered.  The "art fee" was substatialy lower than anticipated as I had done most of the art.  So the t-shorts are 13.50 each.  Which is well below the $15 I originaly anticipated.  They should be ready by the next shoot.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top