Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:10:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

How much does it cost for us non-machinegun owners?

I believe it is $25 for a spectator pass for the entire event.  The best would be to go up Saturday and stay for the night time Tracer shoot, RC shootdowns, reactives, etc.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:33:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
... Dude, if you're sittin' on five cases of Tannerite; Why - Light that candle!

Who's got five cases of the stuff??
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 9:44:15 PM EDT
[#3]

I can remember that suburban in those pictures. It was still in one piece, when we arrived that day.  Those tube filled Tannerite explosions really did a number on it. I can still see the front door flying thru the air. That day was a blast.  Can you say flying surburban.

I'm planning on getting a case from the guy in the paper for 75.00.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:42:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Is anyone still talking about going back out to Table Mesa on Sunday the 24th? Please let me know as I will probably be up for it!!!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Is anyone still talking about going back out to Table Mesa on Sunday the 24th? Please let me know as I will probably be up for it!!!!

I MAY be able to swing it. Anyone else from the NSG planning on making it?

AB
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#6]

I'll be there too.  I just need to reload some ammo.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:28:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I am planning on going. I think I have talked a couple of guys at work into going as well. I will have my daughter so I will be a little limited on time, but it should be fun anyway.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#8]
+1

I'm all over it! So to speak.

NeverEnoughFirepower: This means you'll nee to bring my Mossberg 590 along. It'll be a hoot!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Got It kuhlewulf! We meetin at Sportsmans Wharehouse at 8 am on Sunday? Now for the important question for all Local Arfcommers... WHO IS BRINGING THE TANNERITE???  It's a must..... I'm a little short on cash but I could throw in a little Cash if a couple people want to split a case!hippie.gif
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Hello?

I may have missed all you guys sounding off. All I can hear is crickets.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:41:05 PM EDT
[#11]

I'd prefer to drive straight out.  We talked to long in the parking lot, last time.

I think it was about a hour and half.

If anyone needs directions IM me.

Bring guns, ammo, targets, food, drinks, and Tannerite. Might also need some sun sceen. And don't forget  safety glasses and ear plugs/muffs.

Also if some of you want to, bring a trash bag, to haul some trash out. This would help on keeping the 4X4 and ATV riders from saying BS about us.

I plan on getting a case of Tannerite and would be willing to sell some. I'll also bring some spray paint to mark the Tanneerite bottles. This way some of you, will be able to hit them, within one thirty round mag.

See ya there!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:44:05 PM EDT
[#12]
i want to go shooting with you guys  this sunday  should i bring some brauwts  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 10:46:50 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll be out at Table Mesa Sunday morning just after first light.  I'm introducing a friend of mine to the joys of evil black rifles (too bad he lives in CA).  Look for a guy with red hair driving a white Toyota truck and that'll be me.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 5:05:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Picked up Tannerite today. Already breaking up white stuff.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:02:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Sorry guys. I didn't feel good this morning, so I didn't make it out there.

Carbine10, I will call you after work tomorrow so I can get my package of the white powdery substance
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:27:09 PM EDT
[#17]

Had another great time. Was fun shooting with everyone again. Coyote3,  I'm so glad,  that you finally hit that Tannerite bottle,  at 200 yd mark.

The Brawts were great on the grill.

Lookin forward to next shoot. Maybe November 7th. I work Saturdays, so the 6th would be out for me.

This will be a victory shoot, for Bush.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:41:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes Sir! A fine time had by all!

Next time I will stay the day, and not end up leaving early. I'll have to leave my cell phone at home, Great fun. Maybe next time I have my truck out there for rescue/relocation work I'll clear out some trash so we have a cleaner area? We'll see how ambitious I am after playing with rattlesnakes.

Geez, I still reek out black powder!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:38:08 AM EDT
[#19]

kuhlewulf,  did you have nightmares, of milk jugs attacking you.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:12:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Oh sure! Laugh at my pain!
It won't be so funny when I have a flashback in the grocery store dairy section, will it?
I just count myself as lucky that I got them before they got me. Those bastards are sneaky.

Watch your dairy contianers people! There is an enemy in your fridge!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 8:40:29 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Coyote3,  I'm so glad,  that you finally hit that Tannerite bottle,  at 200 yd mark.

I was finally able to defeat the bottle's deflector shields using Sierra's new Photon Penetrators.

Let's hope, for kuhlewulf's sake, that these Tannerite bottles haven't been sharing their deflector technology with their bigger brothers, the milk jugs!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:19:57 PM EDT
[#22]
The milk Jug ambush was classic. I had a great time but DAMN, I'm burnt to all hell.

Enjoyed shooting with all you guys and I'm looking forward to the next one.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top