Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 4:49:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Movie was good.  Pretty intense at parts.  Nothing too glaringly wrong with it.

Food was good, company was great!

Poor, poor Nicole.  

She is just about perfect though.  (ie, if any of y'all are looking for gift ideas for me, she'd be aight.)
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:06:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Poor, poor Nicole.  

She is just about perfect though.  (ie, if any of y'all are looking for gift ideas for me, she'd be aight.)

OH NO YOU DON'T!!!!! I SAW HER FIRST!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 5:26:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Poor, poor Nicole.  

OH NO YOU DON'T!!!!! I SAW HER FIRST!!!!!

The movie was very good and the company was even better.

As for as Nicole, I am the one she will never forget!.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:50:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Okay...I suppose that I could be happy with the tall blonde in black or Heidi.  If I have to.

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:13:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:14:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm really going to have to make it to one of these.  I just don't post that often so I'm not quite sure I'm part of the club.  Is anyone invited?  

Sounds like fun!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 7:52:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

So Kane, how long until Nicole's restraining order against us expires and we can go back to that particular Outback?

Ninety days... but I think we can chew through it sooner.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm really going to have to make it to one of these.  I just don't post that often so I'm not quite sure I'm part of the club.  Is anyone invited?  

Sounds like fun!

Yeah, if they'll let me and Eric10mm be "in the club", the standards are set pretty low.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:14:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like fun!
Not only is anyone invited, but EVERYONE is invited!  

So, what's the flick for our next dinner & a movie AFRCOM gathering?

12/14/07 I Am Legend

There's just not much coming out worth the cost of a ticket and the embarrassment of being seen in public with you guys

Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sounds like fun!

Yeah, if they'll let me and Eric10mm be "in the club", the standards are set pretty low.  

You guys sound like my kind of people (I use the term "people" lightly).  

I am legend, that looks extremely promising.  Who hasn't thought about being the last guy on earth, or in a major city and the fun you could have with out anyone telling you "I wouldn't do that!"  

Oh the explosions I could create...
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:29:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Read the book "I Am Legend" earlier this summer, it was great.

Preview here for those who haven't seen it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX773fMkS90
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:38:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Who hasn't thought about being the last guy on earth...

Now this one is way to easy even for me to make a comment.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 8:56:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:38:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Oooo....GT500.

So, is this a remake or a different version of Omega Man?  What's the background on why he is The Last Man on Earth?  I have to admit, the trailer didn't do much for me...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:13:57 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Works for me, but Denzel would be hotter.  

Only if he wore a blonde wig...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:30:22 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Oooo....GT500.

So, is this a remake or a different version of Omega Man?  What's the background on why he is The Last Man on Earth?  I have to admit, the trailer didn't do much for me...

This movie and Omega Man are both based on the same book, "I Am Legend" by Richard Mathewson, which is one of the best two or three vampire books ever written.  Basically a cataclysmic event occurs in which all of humanity is turned into vampires, except for one man who for some reason survives.  He tries to find another person who hasn't been turned and tries to survive the hordes of vampires who wake up at night and come after him.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:45:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Omega Man was the second attempt at "I AM LEGEND" the first starred Vincent Price as Robert Neville, "Last Man On Planet Earth" I believe was the title as I recall Neville was a doctor and his experiments turned everyone except him into Vampirical beings. Omega man downplayed the whole Vampire angel aside from the photophobia.  I think they just called them the Night Creatures or something. Hopefully this one is good... Originally they wanted to use Ahnolt as Neville but went low buck and got Will Smith.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:07:32 PM EDT
[#19]
I am a legend looks good.  The trailer hasnt even loaded yet (HD version).  Will Smith... check.  M4.... check.  German Shepherd... check
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:16:04 PM EDT
[#20]
What does he have on that, is it an ACOG?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:51:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Yup.  ACOG would be a very good anti-zombie optic IMHO.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 11:42:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Reminds me some what of the 1975 movie "A Boy and His Dog". It starred Don Johnson and Tiger (the dog from the Brady Bunch).

A Boy And His Dog (1975) reissue trailer

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:16:09 AM EDT
[#23]
I am Legend Looks awesome...just trying to figure out how that SR-71 Black bird wound up on the roof of a skyscraper in one piece and on its landing gear...
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 7:52:11 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I am Legend Looks awesome...just trying to figure out how that SR-71 Black bird wound up on the roof of a skyscraper in one piece and on its landing gear...

That is classified!!! You would have to be killed, and then told, and then killed again. It is a long drawn out affair with a lot of unnecessary killing.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:25:57 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Uh...I believe it is sitting on an aircraft carrier.  Not sure of the name of the carrier, but it's in the harbor, and is a museum, and actually has a Blackbird on it today...  It also will have a Concorde sitting on it, or already does, or the 'corde will be near it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:28:52 AM EDT
[#26]
USS Intrepid before it was moved for rehab.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:44:45 AM EDT
[#27]
height=8
Quoted:
Yup.  ACOG would be a very good anti-zombie optic IMHO.

Hence why I want to get one
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:08:26 AM EDT
[#28]
I thought it looked like it was on a carrier when I first saw it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 1:25:13 PM EDT
[#29]

Originally Posted By Brother Kane:

Quoted:

That is classified!!! You would have to be killed, and then told, and then killed again. It is a long drawn out affair with a lot of unnecessary Necessary killing.

Gratuitous Violence is my middle name... That is why I never use my middle name....
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:31:52 PM EDT
[#30]
I missed it huh?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top