Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:35:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Stay on topic, puleeeassee!

I will brang burgers and buns. Steve, please bring fire. Tom gots condiments. Somebody bring cokes.

[vondage]Woooo-oooo, wooo hoo hoo![vondage]

jj
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#2]
ok so we have 7 people from AR15.com coming to the shoot?  i think there more than that coming from fla. shooters network.... .. .?   ok back to b.s.'ing ...........
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I will brang burgers and buns. Steve, please bring fire. Tom gots condiments. Somebody bring cokes.

jj

LOL  Whatever... Who is this guy?

Anyway, I'm thinking we're going to need more food this time around as we may get a larger turnout.  I was planning on buying a box of Dogs as well.  Burgers and Dogs would be awesome but like you told me over the phone Jeff, I think another grill might be necessary.

Last of all, I had sent new-arguy an email and am still waiting for his reply.  I'm wanting to post a thread THIS WEEK for the Florida AR15.com Sleep and Shoot to be held in Osceola Wildlife Management Area during the last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in February to coincide w/ the FDCC on Sunday.

Look for the post on this.  I will post as much information as possible.  Hopefull new-arguy gets a hold of me soon.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:35:09 PM EDT
[#4]
That sounds really good, Tom!
I'll bring Cokes!
Coke or Pepsi??

BTW, I'm deserteagle9 on FLshooters... Don't count me twice!

Quoted:

Quoted:

jj

LOL  Whatever... Who is this guy?

Anyway, I'm thinking we're going to need more food this time around as we may get a larger turnout.  I was planning on buying a box of Dogs as well.  Burgers and Dogs would be awesome but like you told me over the phone Jeff, I think another grill might be necessary.

Last of all, I had sent new-arguy an email and am still waiting for his reply.  I'm wanting to post a thread THIS WEEK for the Florida AR15.com Sleep and Shoot to be held in Osceola Wildlife Management Area during the last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in February to coincide w/ the FDCC on Sunday.

Look for the post on this.  I will post as much information as possible.  Hopefull new-arguy gets a hold of me soon.

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:22:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a Fire & Ice cooler/grill combo that I would like to donate to the cause.  It will need a propane tank,(full size or the small green one) but everything else is there.  I don't know who would want to take it over, but Tom would be a good candidate

Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:32:02 PM EDT
[#6]
i've got green propane tanks, how many do we need?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:48:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I would say 2, just to be safe
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 1:18:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Holy crap are we in for a treat!  Not only is Steve bringing his best friend (see above) I heard Chris is bringing along some chaps as well!!! Sweetness!!!

Toy la tooy kwon luke chyen mee, lahn kwa un uh dow?  

Sin chee doo-ung den cho daw!  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:49:38 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I think I missed that day in school.  I'm just waiting for my Asian counterparts in the Finance Dept to translate it for me.    
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:02:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Holy crap are we in for a treat!  Not only is Steve bringing his best friend (see above) I heard Chris is bringing along some chaps as well!!! Sweetness!!!

What?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:11:55 AM EDT
[#11]
I get it.

jj
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:14:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I will bring a cooler of soft drinks.
Looking forward to my first shoot!
Joe
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:03:12 PM EDT
[#14]
welcome aboard... you shouldn't be able to miss us.....
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:52:49 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Just look for all the geeks w/ the coolest gear!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:57:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Aint that the truth...

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just look for all the geeks w/ the coolest gear!

Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:25:26 AM EDT
[#17]
just look for the rowdy group that's got enough firepower to take over any number of small island nations, and enough cameras to document it, and thats us.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:19:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
just look for the rowdy group that's got enough firepower to take over any number of small island nations...

...or Delaware.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:57:31 PM EDT
[#19]
The way things are looking this might be the first one that I am able to goto.  I had to throw in going to the outlet mall for my wife. What should I bring (food or brevrage)?  Do I need to bring my own targets/stands? How long does the shoot usually last?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
The way things are looking this might be the first one that I am able to goto.  I had to throw in going to the outlet mall for my wife. What should I bring (food or brevrage)?  Do I need to bring my own targets/stands? How long does the shoot usually last?

We usually stay till about 11, but some hang out till 1 or 2.
Bring whatever you want!

Looking forward to meeting everybody!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:10:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Here's some good questions that were asked on the FSN Forums and I posted my answers.  They should be helpful to some who might have the same questions.

Originally Posted By Tony K:
Hey, I may try to make it over on Sunday. I've got a coupla quick Q's:

--Is full-auto OK? (These days, about all I shoot are MGs!)

--How are the entrance roads/parking? My SS only has about 3-4" of ground clearance.  

--Since I'd be driving over from Broward, I might not make it by 9 a.m. ... how late do these shoots usually last?

Thanks in advance!

Tony K
Moderator, Class 3 Forum, FSN
Moderator, Full-Auto Forum, ar15.com

Tony,

You're way ok on all of your questions but to answer them w/ more detail, let me expound.

1. Yes MG's are OK. We have several regulars, especially one, that has so many toys it's not even funny. Bring them along and blast them off! You'll get a ton of ppl drooling over you and getting giddy everytime you blast them off so by all means, bring them! I'm sure I don't have to tell you to bring your permits in case a FWC Officer comes by, WHICH HAS YET TO EVEN HAPPEN!

2. Entrance Roads are perfect. They're white dirt graded roads. I drive a KIA Spectra (compact car) and it's like driving on concrete, 'cept my black car gets the white powder from the road all over it! Man that makes me mad! LOL

3. Show up and leave whenever u want bro! We had some guys come from Miami during our 3rd shoot and they showed up I think around 10 AM. We usually go to 12 - 2:00. Whenever ppl start to trickle off. There's no set time to leave. Just when you feel like it.

I hope these answered a lot of your questions. This right here will also answer your question. Watch and have ALL of your questions answered.  

If you don't mind, I think this would be a great post to that thread to help answer anyone else who might have the same questions.

See you there!!!! I'm the big bald guy wearing the AR15.com shirt! Look for my BLACK KIA SPECTRA, dark limo tint on my windows, and a Bush/Cheney Sticker in the top left corner of my rear windshield.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 5:20:35 PM EDT
[#24]
i haven't had a chance to check but i was told it's going to be a little cool. (like i care, i'm shooting! it's my day off, and im blasting somthing i dont care whats going on outside) and im staying till i break something or run out of ammo! i've put too much (money) in to this to stop now!

can i get a "HELL YA!" or a woop,woop,?

not ment to offend mormon

p.s. mormon i posted close to yours so i didnt see it..... the last part about you car.. are you shy about your AR15 roots.... you didn't mention the banner!
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:32:39 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
i haven't had a chance to check but i was told it's going to be a little cool. (like i care, i'm shooting! it's my day off, and im blasting somthing i dont care whats going on outside) and im staying till i break something or run out of ammo! i've put too much (money) in to this to stop now!

can i get a "HELL YA!" or a woop,woop,?

Amen, Brother!

not ment to offend mormon

p.s. mormon i posted close to yours so i didnt see it..... the last part about you car.. are you shy about your AR15 roots.... you didn't mention the banner!

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 12:39:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Hey Tony!

It's been a while my freind, hope to see you Sunday.  

Just a little precursor to Hernando.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:45:20 AM EDT
[#27]
UPDATED... SCROLL DOWN
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:26:53 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Um...

Click here if you're still considering if you should show up or not.  If you don't show up, then the furry monster gets it!!!

home.comcast.net/~tomandkatie/hostage1.JPG

Did you do that???

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:01:00 AM EDT
[#29]
This might sound bad but I hope that atleast one person doesnt show up. I want to see the little guy get it like the other one
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 9:41:57 AM EDT
[#30]
I have the feeling the "little guy" is gonna get it no matter what.  

which reminds me..  I haven't done a 'Beta Dump' in a while.  

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#31]
Aaaahhhhh..... Good ol' full-auto Beta dumps....... Must be nice....

btw. Still looking for shit around the shop for sunday to shoot at. Maybe some old aircraft radios?

Quoted:
I have the feeling the "little guy" is gonna get it no matter what.  

which reminds me..  I haven't done a 'Beta Dump' in a while.  

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:12:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#33]
We will be expecting a lot of new faces this time around so everyone be sure to go out of your way to introduce yourself.  I had the pleasure of receiving an email from a local shooter who will be bringing his son (14-yrs old) to the shoot.  Everyone be sure to introduce yourself to Tony Bambu and his son when they arrive!  Hey Tony!!!  

In addition, I don't think I have to tell everyone to make a mental note to keep an eye on your equipment when it's on the table and/or bench.  I don't know of any other gathering of guys at the range in Punta Gorda that lays so many expensive firearms on the table at once.  All we need is one idiot to grab a rifle and disappear as quick as he came.

Be responsible for your own crap and have a great time!!!

See you all there!!!
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 6:29:45 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Um...

Click here if you're still considering if you should show up or not.  If you don't show up, then the furry monster gets it!!!

home.comcast.net/~tomandkatie/hostage1.JPG

oow my god who'd do such a thing !!!!!! thats horrible, dont kill ELfMO !!!

on a unrelated note, did i mention ill be bringing more guns w/ drums...  i just cant get a sear fast enought...

really i cant beleve someone would kidnap ELfMO and hold him hostage, REALLY i didn't think i would see that happining?????

whats next BARf'NY?   ????
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 7:10:14 PM EDT
[#35]
So I'm bored... sue me!!!

Infidel Elmo taken Hostage by the al-SWF Brigade.

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:29:51 PM EDT
[#36]
oooww nnnoooo....!!!   i can't watch.......
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:06:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Thanks for the Pre-Shoot Intro. Timothy and I are looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully making some new friends, and, of course having a BLAST shooting. Will hopefully arrive between 9:00am and 9:30am. I will be the big, grey, fat guy with a green vest and Timothy will be the good looking teen carrying his baby Bushmaster AR-15.

Tony
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 10:21:17 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Thanks for the Pre-Shoot Intro. Timothy and I are looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully making some new friends, and, of course having a BLAST shooting. Will hopefully arrive between 9:00am and 9:30am. I will be the big, grey, fat guy with a green vest and Timothy will be the good looking teen carrying his baby Bushmaster AR-15.

Tony

Oh, great! People will be confusing me with the newbie!!

jj
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 12:50:56 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tony

Oh, great! People will be confusing me with the newbie!!

jj

No Jeff, no one's ever confused you as a newbie.  We all just assume you are one already.  I'm sure Tony is no novice to shooting as he's been shooting now for several years.  You however Jeff, well... yea.  LOL  

See you all tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:32:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Alas my AR debut will have to wait for yet another shoot,Lower is back ordered.But will still be looking for........
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:54:00 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Alas my AR debut will have to wait for yet another shoot,Lower is back ordered.But will still be looking for........

got an extra one if you want it, let me know and ill bring it... im sent.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:39:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Around 10:30, I will be taking a group picture of everyone w/ their rifle of choice and an EMPTY MAG. After taking the picture I want everyone that I DO NOT KNOW to stick around after the picture so I can get your name (first one only if you're skeptical) and your online name using my camcorder. Lastly what board you frequent the most or heard of this shoot on, either AR15.com or the FSN Forums.

See you all tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 5:56:55 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Around 10:30, I will be taking a group picture of everyone w/ their rifle of choice and an EMPTY MAG. After taking the picture I want everyone that I DO NOT KNOW to stick around after the picture so I can get your name (first one only if you're skeptical) and your online name using my camcorder. Lastly what board you frequent the most or heard of this shoot on, either AR15.com or the FSN Forums.

See you all tomorrow.

O.K.

Queenie...

Teeheeheehee!

jj
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:08:00 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
O.K.

Queenie...

Teeheeheehee!

jj

You have problems.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:58:47 PM EDT
[#45]
you got an upper together? I can bring 1/2 of my other ar-15 if you wanna run your upper on it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:55:28 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

See you all tomorrow.

O.K.

Queenie...

Teeheeheehee!

jj

O.K. princess L
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:56:59 AM EDT
[#47]
It's 04:55am, and we're packin the truck. We must be sick. See you all in a couple
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:25:36 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
It's 04:55am, and we're packin the truck. We must be sick. See you all in a couple

same here... i thing another word is dedicated... my fingers are too cold to type... see you guys/gals soon.....
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:32:50 AM EDT
[#49]
I'm hittin' the road shortly too.

BTW; Current temperature in Punta Gorda is, 37°F  

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:14:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Ohhh my poor head.....

But I'm up and packing
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top