Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:52:47 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah, that place looks really cool.  It's kind of a far drive tho.  $300 is a lot when i would only make it there maybe a few times a month.  How far is it from Conyers?

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 7:43:49 AM EDT
[#2]
It does take a while to get there (a little over 75 mins from ATL metro).  Once you turn off of I-20E for Conyers, it's probably another 9 miles to the club. The trip to Charlie Elliott is a bit longer so I guess it's all relative.

As far as the cost, $300 is a lot to pay if you only shoot once a month.  If you shoot more than that, you'll see that it's quite a bargain.  I'm not sure what the cheapest range fees here in ATL metro but at American Classic Marksmen, on Peachtree Industrial Blvd, it costs me about $15.00 every time that I'm there.  Bullseye in Lawrenceville is a bit cheaper at $10.00.  So, if you're going once a week, that's already $10.00 right there.

Anyway, it's not easy to deduct logically because you truthfully cannot rationalize sport and how much you're willing to pay for your sport. For example, I cannot imagine paying $5000.00 to join a local golfing club. For those who enjoy golfing, it makes sense. It's a matter of perspective I guess.

Hey, it's sunny out. Why aren't you at the range?
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:02:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Will be in the Mall of Georgia area today doin some shopping.  I'll probably go CE next sat. morning since the wife will be working.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top