Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 10:51:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Heres the only pics i took, Its getting harder and harder to shoot and take pic. But it was a AWESOME SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE LINE AND MY WEEKEND HOME

JMAN AND THE 36K W/GEMTECH

SOME OF THE STUFF THAT WAS FOR SALE AT THE SHOOT

THE LINE AGAIN

THE BELT LINE: M240, M249, MG42, M1919

"K"-ING

Link Posted: 9/22/2003 10:54:11 PM EDT
[#2]
DBS REST

HAPPYNESS IS HAVING A FRIEND THAT FEEDS YOU

M240 "READY"

THE 42 IS TAKING A BREAK

THE DAY AFTER, ALL PACKED UP AND READY TO GO HOME, HAD TO DO SOME LAST MINUTE SHOOTING

If you didnt go "YOU MISSED OUT"
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 10:05:40 PM EDT
[#3]
It was AWESOME!!!  Thanks for putting this event on guys,  it was a "blast".

And I can't remember the guy's name who let me fire his 10" barreled m-16 but THANK YOU.  I have been having pleasant dreams ever since.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2003 10:15:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
And I can't remember the guy's name who let me fire his 10" barreled m-16 but THANK YOU.  I have been having pleasant dreams ever since.  

Well, it was my 10" upper on Larry's Oly lower, but you're quite welcome... bring more ammo next time and you can shoot it some more!
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 11:28:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Gunbert,  thank you,  I brought about 500 rounds and purchased 1000 rounds from the ammo guy.

I just didn't want to impose on anyone by asking to shoot their gun.  

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 10/4/2003 9:49:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey Larry, Nice to see my twin brother made the backround of your "Nice to have a friend to feed you" pic.  He's the one with the VEPR K slung on his shoulder.  I'm happy everyone had fun.  Hope to see you all when I get out there for vacation and to live!
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 4:32:46 AM EDT
[#7]
The hottie in the tan shorts, with the great little ass?

That's all mine.

Don't Hate.

ha!

D.
AZEX

Great vid dude!
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 7:18:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The hottie in the tan shorts, with the great little ass?

That's all mine.

Don't Hate.

D.
AZEX

Don't make me bring Sheri out there.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top