Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/24/2007 6:02:44 AM EDT
The usual suspects will be getting together on August 12th at Webb, 0900hrs.
Anybody that wants to join us is more than welcome to.
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 8:45:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I willbe their if I'm not scalloping and grouper diggin up @ keaton beach that weekend.

Link Posted: 7/24/2007 9:39:52 AM EDT
[#2]
That works!
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 10:15:25 AM EDT
[#3]
If Me and the wife aint working that day I may just join you

ETA- I may bring my eldest as well
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 11:21:18 AM EDT
[#4]
10-4.

jj
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 12:29:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Ik zal daar zijn, natuurlijk.
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 12:51:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I think that means "no gold stars for you, either"

jj
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 1:04:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think that means "no gold stars for you, either"

jj

Link Posted: 7/24/2007 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I will be there.  Thanks for calling the shoot Punani.
Link Posted: 7/24/2007 7:44:21 PM EDT
[#9]
I will 'hella' be there!  
Link Posted: 7/25/2007 5:33:30 AM EDT
[#10]
working!
Link Posted: 7/25/2007 6:06:56 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
working!

Yeah, at noon..!!!

You should be able to get a few hours in!
Link Posted: 7/26/2007 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
working!

Ahhhhh, just as we had planned!

jj
Link Posted: 7/29/2007 10:44:17 AM EDT
[#13]
It is a rainy day. Let's see if I can find some older shoot pics....

and here is our first get together....

jj

Link Posted: 7/31/2007 5:03:54 AM EDT
[#14]
B to the T
Link Posted: 7/31/2007 3:36:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Is our friendly chef Darth Pavoris going to bless us with his culinary cuisine on this blessed of days???????
Link Posted: 7/31/2007 4:33:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Is our friendly chef Darth Pavoris going to bless us with his culinary cuisine on this blessed of days???????

You use the term "friendly" kinda loosely!

I had better call him.....I don't know if he ever cleared up his Arcom "issues''.

jj
Link Posted: 7/31/2007 6:15:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had better call him.....I don't know if he ever cleared up his Arcom "issues''.

jj

+1 Tell 'em hi for the other Arfcommers
Link Posted: 8/1/2007 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

jj

Yeah, I forgot about that.  I guess we haven't seen him around here still have we???
Link Posted: 8/2/2007 1:09:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

jj

Yeah, I forgot about that.  I guess we haven't seen him around here still have we???

He's been around, just lurking.....I did speak to him, he is definitely going to be at the shoot, with the grill.

He also was saying what a great guy I was blah, blah, blah....how he wishes he could be more like me....it was a little embarrassing.

Link Posted: 8/2/2007 4:42:17 PM EDT
[#20]

He also was saying what a great guy I was blah, blah, blah....how he wishes he could be more like me....it was a little embarrassing.

Well of course he did, JJ.  What else could he say about you?  Well, several things come to mind, but we'll go with what you said...........
Link Posted: 8/2/2007 8:52:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

jj

He's been around, just lurking.....I did speak to him, he is definitely going to be at the shoot, with the grill.

I wish we could all be like this guy

Damn! I'm jealous! What a fantastic video. Perfecto!!!

Writer
Link Posted: 8/3/2007 12:00:44 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

That boy's one o' them thar gourmands, ain't he?....  
Link Posted: 8/3/2007 3:23:43 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know it!
Link Posted: 8/3/2007 4:31:39 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know it!

Am not, you are!!

From the CoC.

6.) Attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative response.

Link Posted: 8/3/2007 4:58:59 AM EDT
[#25]
No boiled P-nuts for you!!    
Link Posted: 8/3/2007 5:09:57 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know it!

Am not, you are!!

From the CoC.

6.) Attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative response.

Not a personal attack. Merely a confirmation of a previously made statement.
Link Posted: 8/3/2007 6:36:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/3/2007 7:01:58 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I'm new to florida and live in orlando.  Where exactly is this place you speak of?

Webb Range, in the Fort Myers/Port Charlotte area.
Other coast for you, about an hour and a half south of Tampa, off of I75
It'd be cool if you can make it, but I'd understand if you don't
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 6:54:08 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm new to florida and live in orlando.  Where exactly is this place you speak of?

Webb Range, in the Fort Myers/Port Charlotte area.
Other coast for you, about an hour and a half south of Tampa, off of I75
It'd be cool if you can make it, but I'd understand if you don't

To help get this thread back on track from some terrible hijacking, we have been holding these shoots every couple of months for a couple of years. No fees, dues or memberships. Just a few Arfcommers shooting, sharing and trading info, expertise, telling some lies, and a few true stories all mixed together. You won't be ashamed to ask "hey Chris! How do  get this bolt thingy to go back into the receiver!!" You will however get chastised for calling it a "clip"!!

We will be grilling a few hot dogs and hamburgers around 11:30......feel free to bring some supplies. We usually shoot rain or shine....we have shot during a tropical storm, so do worry about a little weather.

So come on out, bring your spouse or children.(to load mags, of course!!)

jj
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 2:45:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 4:01:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/4/2007 8:12:05 PM EDT
[#32]
One of these times I''m gonna have my sh*t in one bag and be able to make it. My lame &ss excuse for not being able to make this one is I am having cataract surgery on the 9th at the VA in Miami. No boom-booms for a while
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 7:37:46 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
One of these times I''m gonna have my sh*t in one bag and be able to make it. My lame &ss excuse for not being able to make this one is I am having cataract surgery on the 9th at the VA in Miami. No boom-booms for a while

Come o out anyways.....we'll keep you pointed down range!!

jj
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 8:21:01 AM EDT
[#34]
we'll see... i'll only have about 1/2 hr or so.  i gotta do something with the young one, then get up there then get to work....

but i'd like to run somethings "at-range"..
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Schweet. Now, this is why I read the new threads before posting a new one. I was about to ask if anyone in the SWFL area would want to get together for some fun, given that I'll be in Tampa visiting. Lo and behold, you've scheduled a shoot just for me. Now I just gotta track down the friend whose safe my toys are living in.

How does one go about getting to the Webb range? I know where the park is, but the range doesn't show up on google maps.
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 9:45:57 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Schweet. Now, this is why I read the new threads before posting a new one. I was about to ask if anyone in the SWFL area would want to get together for some fun, given that I'll be in Tampa visiting. Lo and behold, you've scheduled a shoot just for me. Now I just gotta track down the friend whose safe my toys are living in.

How does one go about getting to the Webb range? I know where the park is, but the range doesn't show up on google maps.

I-75 exit 158. Go east into the woods, stop and pay you $3 at the Iron ranger. The range is about 1.5 miles.

BTW, I have a safe. Ican be your friend.

jj
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 3:26:10 PM EDT
[#37]
I just got back from Camp Perry, so I've got plenty of LC and HXP that needs some shootin'!

Plus, Sam keeps asking "When are we going to go shooting with the menage a troi man again?"  

I might be bringing a new shooter over too.  So please, PLEASE be on your worst behavior!
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 3:35:53 PM EDT
[#38]
How often to you guys get together for shoots? I can't make this because I'm going to be in Vegas but I would love to make the next one.
Link Posted: 8/5/2007 5:58:38 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I just got back from Camp Perry, so I've got plenty of LC and HXP that needs some shootin'!

Plus, Sam keeps asking "When are we going to go shooting with the menage a troi man again?"  

I might be bringing a new shooter over too.  So please, PLEASE be on your worst behavior!

So, did you mix up a little visit home with a shootin' trip?

No pics?

jj
Link Posted: 8/6/2007 12:51:54 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

No problem.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2007 3:32:45 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

So, did you mix up a little visit home with a shootin' trip?

No pics?

jj

No shooting on this trip.  Just got lucky with Camp Perry.  I went home for a buddy's wedding.  Samantha wanted to go to Cleveland for the RocknRoll Hall of Fame and then Sandusky for Cedar Point.  I agreed as long as I got to go to Camp Perry.  The bad part was I was there 3 days before the 800 hit.  Which was probably a good thing now that I think about it.  

I've got a few pics of loading the car at the CMP store, but nothing of Camp Perry.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2007 3:44:32 AM EDT
[#42]

I've got a few pics of loading the car at the CMP store, but nothing of Camp Perry.

Prove it.

jj
Link Posted: 8/6/2007 3:22:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Taking a nap on the drive up...

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

The Cart

The Load

The Cover  

Link Posted: 8/6/2007 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Prove it.

jj

OK.....you are sleeping.....in the drivers seat!

I count 3.5 cases of 30 and 2 cases of 30.06?

jj
Link Posted: 8/7/2007 3:14:31 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

jj

It was just a little power nap.  Isn't that what guardrails are for???  

3 cases of boxed Greek 30.06, 2 cases of LC 30.06 and 1 can of Greek clipped 30.06. 3552rds of old school goodness!
Link Posted: 8/7/2007 3:19:26 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

jj

It was just a little power nap.  Isn't that what guardrails are for???  

3 cases of boxed Greek 30.06, 2 cases of LC 30.06 and 1 can of Greek clipped 30.06. 3552rds of old school goodness!

Nice....
Link Posted: 8/7/2007 2:20:08 PM EDT
[#47]
[snort....]

cheap & deep............................................................................................
Link Posted: 8/7/2007 2:33:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Man I wont ever get to that level workin for the man. I gotta change my ways!
sorry for the hijack
Link Posted: 8/7/2007 3:02:04 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
[snort....]

i17.tinypic.com/4tk1e0w.jpg
cheap & deep............................................................................................

Now THAT is Sweet!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/7/2007 3:49:31 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
[snort....]

i17.tinypic.com/4tk1e0w.jpg

NICE!  

I was just a young pup on vacation.  I did all I could do and still have an enjoyable remainder of the trip, if you catch my drift.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top